Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

helmeted head wip has been shown already

Ok... change out predictions

- Masked headsculpt
- Unmasked (Closed Mandibles)
- Unmasked (Open Mandibles)
- Removable shoulder canon to pair with the unmasked look
- Retractable Blades attach or removable for the expanded/ retracted look.
- Hand with skull/ spine (Poor Hawkins)
- Light up features
- INSANE Jungle Base

I know that’s a lot, but Prime 1 is unbelievable with their pieces and switch outs! I hope we get everything above!! Any other ideas?

And an alternate movie accurate head??

Well, crap:

Prime 1 Studio said:
We would like to announce that we decide this Winter Wonderfest to show much less new products. There is no new products for Berserk or Bloodborne example. Many product we showed last Event that didnt start preorder yet. We want to focus on that first before showcase any new stuffs. New IP such as Devil my cry 5 and Big chap, Classic Predator progress is doing very good we want more time on it will be not ready to be show at Wonderfest but should be reveal trought the year somewhere with a small event that we are planning and will announce later on. Thank you understanding.

I'm okay with this, they stated that they want to spend longer which implies that they wish to make them as good as possible, so I'll not complain :)

Same here. Good job Prime 1. I’m really sick of deadlines. Just make it as good as possible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m probably going to fracture my thumb from preordering this so fast as soon as it’s up!
Man February is going to be AWESOME!!!
Prime 1’s got this the Big Chap and I think the Aliens Warrior debut coming that month! Man oh freaking man!!!

Prime 1’s got this the Big Chap and I think the Aliens Warrior debut coming that month! Man oh freaking man!!!

No Big Chap nor Jungle Pred for you (on February):

Well, crap:

Prime 1 Studio said:
We would like to announce that we decide this Winter Wonderfest to show much less new products. There is no new products for Berserk or Bloodborne example. Many product we showed last Event that didnt start preorder yet. We want to focus on that first before showcase any new stuffs. New IP such as Devil my cry 5 and Big chap, Classic Predator progress is doing very good we want more time on it will be not ready to be show at Wonderfest but should be reveal trought the year somewhere with a small event that we are planning and will announce later on. Thank you understanding.

No Big Chap nor Jungle Pred for you (on February):

I admit... I’m sad about this.
But I really am glad they’re taking their time. Prime 1 is outstanding in their work. They’re not the kind of company who would place leg armor in the wrong spot or anything.
*cough* Sideshow *cough* *cough*

They pretty much said that they are taking their time with this to get it right. And this is perfectly fine by me. I love my SWS maquette, it will be hard to better. But Prime 1 are in a position to try their best....

2UphG9d.jpg

Back