Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

giphy.gif

Wow, okay.

Nope, there are trailers.... Not always the best use to judge something fully which is why I openly added that I hadn't seen the full movie yet. It may have been improved upon? I wouldn't know.

Now tell us what's really wrong.

Predator is my favorite film of all time. You know Star Wars and LOTR geeks? They can be really annoying right? I'm a Predator geek to that level.

What's wrong is I cannot stand two of the greatest movie monsters of all time...Two of Stan Winston's greatest creations being continuously referred to as Jungle Hunter and City Hunter, it drives me crazy.

The term was coined by those NECA ding-a-lings in order to distinguish their figures. The same people that decided it would be a great idea to produce a 19" Predator action figure from a fan-made film and call him "Big Red". The problem is that the moronic nicknames have stuck and they are being used over and over and over again...and there is no end in sight.

Last edited:

Big Red was called Big Red before the NECA figure came out.

Idk.

I just can’t argue on the internet anymore. I haven’t a breathe..

But you guys go ahead. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predator is my favorite film of all time. You know Star Wars and LOTR geeks? They can be really annoying right?

Yes we can. And I can relate your your POV because I used to be snobby and only abbreviate the first Star Wars film as "SW" since "A New Hope" was a revision that was added years later. But then I simply decided that my own snobbishness wasn't worth constantly confusing the people I was chatting with online so to keep things simple I often type "ANH" when I want people to easily understand which film I'm talking about even though I don't ever call it that offline.

I don't think that exist one male individual on this planet that is not fan/geek of Predator 1987. So no, you're not alone

In the end it's just a tall dude walking around in a foam and latex suit pretending to be an alien monster in front of a bunch of cameras. Most of us know that right? Please?

What's wrong is I cannot stand two of the greatest movie monsters of all time...Two of Stan Winston's greatest creations being continuously referred to as Jungle Hunter and City Hunter, it drives me crazy.
you're not alone. i never use those dumb nicknames, and i guess for the same reason.

I like these nicknames, easy to remember and fitting to the films.
Otherwise, how are you going to call Alien warrior? Do they call themselves 'alien warrior'? Or we have to say 'human size alien from Aliens' each time?

I say jungle or city "version" :p

Jungle Hunter is my MOST anticipated piece by P1...

Romell Chopra is doing it (prime 1 lobo, XM brown wolvie),, it will be awesome for sure, only worry is they might go overboard like with the dolphins on Lobo

Everyone might as well start selling their Sideshow pieces. This will bury Sideshow’s in both sculpt and quality.

Getting this Vegetation Murderer.
Hopefully, the Building Killer is not too far behind.

Back