Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - I think that's the only shot I've seen that makes them look good.

PS: - yeah - you've already said that :)

:lol

Im gonna keep saying it because its what I hoping for

Oh and I am fine with this one also.

attachment.php

This is mostly every release so you get used to it quick. The "experts" will always chime in to complain how the dust particles that landed on the statue are wrong and will come across very discouraging. Just can't let that bum you out.

All I know is that I've owned the previous two Sideshow Pred statues and this looks like it already blows that out the water, AND I prefer this to the upcoming 1/3 one, so I think we'll all be very happy when it's all said and done.

Very much agreed! This looks absolutely amazing to me. I mean seeing it in this video looks dead on. So, I am excited. I may not get this for a while for economy shipping. But Ills till get it. Stoked. I'll wait to get it but it looks like the best Predator I have ever scene.

(* EDIT *) It's just occurred to me, companies could totally stop this "it's the lighting", "it's the camera angle", "it's lens flare" etc. stuff if they released quality photos of ones that come off the production line.

What's "quality"? Half the people on Facebook seem to think that word means using shadows or blinding reflections to hide the crappy parts.

Lets not forget what bad pics can do...

the-predator-maquette-sideshow-collectibles-0885-004-1000x1000.jpg

Of course this piece is a lot older and sold for a lot less.. But it goes for so much now and people still swear by it and say its tied for 1st with the CM.

Personally even some of the bad pics of the P1 look better to me then this piece ever did. Personal preference though. I just have never been a fan of this one.

Lets not forget what bad pics can do . . .

. . . Of course this piece is a lot older and sold for a lot less.. But it goes for so much now and people still swear by it and say its tied for 1st with the CM.

Personally even some of the bad pics of the P1 look better to me then this piece ever did. Personal preference though. I just have never been a fan of this one.

It's probably the lighting :)

Still love that ol' Sideshow piece, AND the CM. Still love this PRIME1 sculpt too.

The CM is a beast. I think that is a true grail piece.

I just could never get into the SW version.

The SWS comes alive with its masked head. Nothing has come close to that head yet. I never loved the pose on it tbh before I got one, but in person it just works somehow. The unmasked head is good, but it has dated for sure, as you would expect it would have. The masked one being scanned and accurate to the movie is almost timeless. The CM is also looking dated in places, It looks good still, but the Prime 1 1/3 being a "tribute" (virtually the same statue) Just way more accurate and with some important switch outs that the CM didn't have has rendered it almost irrelevant imo, unless what your really wanted was a stylise version of the Predator of course. Imagine if they got the masked head on this, and especially on the 1/3 as good as the SWS. That'd be something to see...

I own both the CM and the SWS Maquette and was so pumped for this.. Was so disappointed by what we got. Im praying that the 1:3 is atleast 80% of the prototype, might sell the SWS maquette for space if it comes out well

The "experts" will always chime in to complain how the dust particles that landed on the statue are wrong
😂😂 I'M DYING, I can't wait to just review it myself tho because the pose and look is absolutely amazing! But yes, I'm not liking some of the dark, rotten teeth look, and certain paint applications. No one ever gets the damn mask right, haha so I don't care, just hope the 1/3 does. It's suppose to be blacked water spots, not indents on the front mouth section, but for a cover version, I just gonna review it and see how it is. Then sell it for the down-payment on the real jungle hunter 🤣

😂😂 I'M DYING, I can't wait to just review it myself tho because the pose and look is absolutely amazing! But yes, I'm not liking some of the dark, rotten teeth look, and certain paint applications. No one ever gets the damn mask right, haha so I don't care, just hope the 1/3 does. It's suppose to be blacked water spots, not indents on the front mouth section, but for a cover version, I just gonna review it and see how it is. Then sell it for the down-payment on the real jungle hunter 🤣

To each their own, but this looks so much better than that 1/3rd. I hate to say it but it looks fat. But still cool. But this one looks amazing. I don't think I ever scene a statue get it 100 percent ever. Not even IS Vader. So, remember those are Prototype photos and he needs to loose a few lbs LOL. However, I think this one here is the real jungle hunter. Either way, will all be happy!

Sugotoys still has the hunter victim for sale at a 'discount' price of $1450 (reverts back to $1500 AUD end of the month). Looks like it'll be just as expensive going local versus direct, you'd think local retailers can better price items with their reduced shipping rates, but I guess think again!

Sugotoys still has the hunter victim for sale at a 'discount' price of $1450 (reverts back to $1500 AUD end of the month). Looks like it'll be just as expensive going local versus direct, you'd think local retailers can better price items with their reduced shipping rates, but I guess think again!

Ill be trying to covert mine to the 1/3 Pred once they put it up. If they refuse ill just go through Prime 1. Hoping Popcultcha stocks it for their reward system. That 10% off will be juicy

To each their own, but this looks so much better than that 1/3rd. I hate to say it but it looks fat. But still cool. But this one looks amazing. I don't think I ever scene a statue get it 100 percent ever. Not even IS Vader. So, remember those are Prototype photos and he needs to loose a few lbs LOL. However, I think this one here is the real jungle hunter. Either way, will all be happy!

He comes off a touch chunky, still its love at first sight for me. If my Cover Art JH blows my mind, I would love to have both. The pose is amazing, idc what anyone says that CAJH pose is fire!! and if my painting apps look proper, even if they close, that's fine because for a lifetime piece, I'd likely end up getting it professionally repainted and then with that pose and new paint, holy crap it could be eye candy for the rest of my days haha.

Yep, I ordered local for less hassle if something goes wrong, but probably would have cost me the same going direct to prime 1 lol

Back