Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me. If mine comes out like that I will be happy. And once paired with the victim this will be fantastic IMO.

Agree, the victim piece will elevate this to a whole new level and distinguish this from any other predator statue on the market. Wonder if the 1/3 will come with trophies similar to this, skinned human for JH or King Willy for CH.

3 more posts and we hit 1987 LOL

This is the first full movie I remember seeing in theaters with my Dad. I was only 6 years old [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Same here! My first movie in theater ever. It's a masterpiece.Parents back then didn?t give a damn about PG ratings :D

They allowed a 6 year old in? I was 15 when this was released and it blew me away.
Small town in the 80s? I don't think they gave a **** [emoji38]

Matter of fact I remember going to several R films under 18. No parents even.

Only time I ever had a issue at the theater was when I tried taking my young daughter in to see TROY of all things. They wouldn't let me in. Never went back to that theater again. [emoji38]

But yeah in the final battle with Dutch in this film and the Jungle Hunter takes its mask off my 6 year old brain exploded. Been in love with this creature since. One of, or possibly is my favorite creature design ever.

This is the first full movie I remember seeing in theaters with my Dad. I was only 6 years old [emoji38]

I saw this when I was 3 or 4 years old. I was at a family party and for some reason predator was playing in one of the living rooms. I remember specifically the scene i walked in on was him healing his leg. Kid you not i ditched the party and watched the rest of the film, as i needed to know what on earth that weird monster hand thing was haha. It was then my lifelong obsession with the character began

I saw this when I was 3 or 4 years old. I was at a family party and for some reason predator was playing in one of the living rooms. I remember specifically the scene i walked in on was him healing his leg. Kid you not i ditched the party and watched the rest of the film, as i needed to know what on earth that weird monster hand thing was haha. It was then my lifelong obsession with the character began
Awesome memory! [emoji119][emoji119]

These new pics are amazing. If mine come like this I will be overjoyed. This is what I was expecting.

Again peeps need to not freak out about the first photos that come it. We all do but we need to be more patient.

Of course I still will wait to see how it looks in hand but this is great news for those of us that kept out orders.

These new pics are amazing. If mine come like this I will be overjoyed. This is what I was expecting.

Again peeps need to not freak out about the first photos that come it. We all do but we need to be more patient.

Of course I still will wait to see how it looks in hand but this is great news for those of us that kept out orders.

That's why I hate when people post crappy photos. As collectors, we need to know how to photograph our statues.

It definitely looks better in that moodier lighting. Not sure why anyone would want to display a Predator statue in a brightly lit room.

And the head position is also a lot closer to the proto. Which makes me think these other guys just aren't attaching the head right at all.

It definitely looks better in that moodier lighting. Not sure why anyone would want to display a Predator statue in a brightly lit room.

And the head position is also a lot closer to the proto. Which makes me think these other guys just aren't attaching the head right at all.
Exactly. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to be displaying this and the victim but I'm starting to think I may dedicate a whole corner with lighting something like the proto pics. Like moon light or something.

And that one video mentions how others aren't getting the head on correctly. That one Aussie definitely didn't have it on right. [emoji1][emoji30]

Back