Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350 EX
400 Reg.

I ended up ordering both the Jungle & City Hunters direct, I like them both a lot and haven't really bought much in years. I think the Coolprops Gigers Alien head is the last piece I bought.
Hey Python, be sure to post pics of both the Jungle Hunter and City Hunter together! :)

At least they could deliver us some great Predator designs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or a decent predator game, it's been a while since a good ones been out! Esp with a good focus on single player mode, the recent online only multiplayer one is a missed opportunity

Or a decent predator game, it's been a while since a good ones been out! Esp with a good focus on single player mode, the recent online only multiplayer one is a missed opportunity

This is what I'm most bummed about. The latest movie was a joke and the latest game was a glitchy, multiplayer-only arcade experience. None of these were critical or commercial successes, so in the eyes of producers, the Predator IP is tainted. We're even less likely now to get a good game than we were a few years ago.

This is what I'm most bummed about. The latest movie was a joke and the latest game was a glitchy, multiplayer-only arcade experience. None of these were critical or commercial successes, so in the eyes of producers, the Predator IP is tainted. We're even less likely now to get a good game than we were a few years ago.

That's depressing AF for us fans. I loved the original AVP game back in 1999. No other title has ever come close as to what rebellion did and I don't think it's nostalgia, there's just something so raw and brutal about the original. Going all multiplayer with the recent one was a complete punch in the balls, as soon as I saw that, I was like this is going to be a pile of steaming $h!t lol

The Predator is fully on board with me, but had to cancel the Victim Tree.

As soon as I preordered the P1 Big Chap, I realized I was out of room for the Victim Tree.

So it was between the Big Chap vs the Victim Tree, no contest, Big Chap won by a landslide.

Prime 1 did not want to give me the downpayment at first, but I reminded them that the item has been delayed. So I was fully refunded for the entire thing, as I had paid in full. So, yes, I got my downpayment too.

I do not regret this decision. Do not get me wrong, the Victim Tree is nice and all, but it is not a main character, plus it is such a space hogger, so it had to go.

Cannot wait for both the Predator and the Big Chap though.

The Predator is fully on board with me, but had to cancel the Victim Tree.

As soon as I preordered the P1 Big Chap, I realized I was out of room for the Victim Tree.

So it was between the Big Chap vs the Victim Tree, no contest, Big Chap won by a landslide.

Prime 1 did not want to give me the downpayment at first, but I reminded them that the item has been delayed. So I was fully refunded for the entire thing, as I had paid in full. So, yes, I got my downpayment too.

I do not regret this decision. Do not get me wrong, the Victim Tree is nice and all, but it is not a main character, plus it is such a space hogger, so it had to go.

Cannot wait for both the Predator and the Big Chap though.

Poor Hoppa thrown off the Choppa

Good decision, I would have done the same and let him go 🙂

At the end of the day, you have to be happy with what ya get, so I fully support this. I'm still sticking to the victim because my collection needs more skinless bodies in it. lol And I (for now) am passing on the big chap.

At the end of the day, you have to be happy with what ya get, so I fully support this. I'm still sticking to the victim because my collection needs more skinless bodies in it. lol And I (for now) am passing on the big chap.

The Victim Tree will definitely shine in your horror collection, no doubt. Can’t wait to see you review of it in your YouTube channel.

No right or wrong. Get what you guys like. I also went w JH and Big Chap.

Cool! ^^^^^

Here are my current preorders:

P1 Big Chap, regular non-DX, movie action pose (I already have the CoolProps Giger maquette Museum pose)
P1 Jungle Hunter DX
P1 City Hunter DX
CoolProps Alien Warrior, regular non-DX

Cancelled Victim Hunter Tree

Passed on the P1 Warrior. I like the CoolProps more.

Nice list. I also prefer the CP alien, really hope the production turns out well. Can't get myself to vibe with the JH (I've tried) so that's a pass for me, although I want a Pred piece badly and now considering the fugitive warrior as an alternative lol.

Starting to wonder this one have no ES... maybe bc its unlimited JH ES hahahaha

Lots of monsters coming to your house later Galactuz =)

:lol

Although looking through my small mancave, I may have to drop one. But not yet.

I also preordered the Showtime/Blitzway animatronics T-800 Endoskeleton arm as well, as that one does not take a lot of space and it friggin rocks... :drink:mummy:lol

Back