Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh... Prime and their shipping, it's so random. Two 1/3's around 40 dollars shipping, another 1/3 is 200 dollars. This is a 1/4 and it's around 200 dollars! So lame especially with nothing on SS yet and I really want that spear exclusive.
I think you only get the spear if you order directly from P1's website......:)

That's what I'm talking about, their shipping is so random in the pricing ... and that spear is too tempting

Guessing all production will be pushed back.

Hope I've still got a job to pay for this.

Wishing everyone all the best in these tough times.
Take care.

Guessing all production will be pushed back. Hope I've still got a job to pay for this.

Oh hell yeah - this will delay production by months (maybe over a year) while more important things take priority and the world economy slowly gets back in order.

. . . Wishing everyone all the best in these tough times. Take care.

Same to you Col.

Delays are completely understandable. I hope they will alter our payment plan dates however to match. No changes yet...

Was going to order through BBTS. But sold out.
Is this gonna sell on SS?
Or should just order from Prime 1?
Thanks
Secret Compass Collectables have both the regular and deluxe versions available for pre order on their website....:)

Even if this did sell on SS, I have been hearing from a lot of people the shipping on all Prime items is more expensive than going direct through Prime? Can anyone confirm this?

On SS. Bout to cop

That's the first Big Game statue.

big-game-predator_predator_gallery_5ea8bfadd4e1d.jpg

Not the Jungle Hunter.

It does suggest that more might go up however. I'll likely bite and buy the City Hunter if SSC list it, I've got $200 in reward points to use. That's the EX version also....

I do quite even like that one tbh, although the pose is way too similar to the Jungle hunter that I've already ordered.

Hey guys

Has anyone ordered stuff direct from Prime 1 before? This Jungle Hunter is definitely on my wishlist, also eyeing up their Big Chap.

Being in the UK I'm just reviewing the options available and wanted to get an idea of people experiences with different distributors. Anyone have any thoughts on Collectibles Direct?

Cheers!

Hey guys

Has anyone ordered stuff direct from Prime 1 before? This Jungle Hunter is definitely on my wishlist, also eyeing up their Big Chap.

Being in the UK I'm just reviewing the options available and wanted to get an idea of people experiences with different distributors. Anyone have any thoughts on Collectibles Direct?

Cheers!

UK here also.
After doing the sums buying direct worked out slightly cheaper than CDUK who's prices have gone pretty ridiculous the past couple of years. That was a few months ago and a lot has changed since then.

Check out the Prime price with shipping, convert it to (Pounds) then add 20%.

Buying direct also means you will get it much quicker and also receive the extra piece which I can't actually remember now, think it is a spear hand?

It's the bio portrait on this one as the ex which is unfortunate - I wish they'd pick other exclusives on Predators.

Back