Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one for me, they can keep the other.

Still no side by side with P2?

Nope, I even emailed them to ask for one, they just said that they don't have such a picture. Not sure why they haven't put them side by side yet, it seems the obvious thing to do.

Also, side note, I asked why I've been charged more for postage than others in the UK. Apparently they will alter this later on if needed and will refund where needed. I don't know if that goes both ways and they will ask you for more if it's more expensive at the time. I'm assuming not.

Looks good! Cant wait for this,will be my first Predator statue.

This too will be my first 'to keep' predator statue. I had the P2 Sideshow Marquette but sold that for a profit about a month after getting it.

I've been getting nto busts lately, but have really always been waiting for a good Pred statue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get. Got really lucky in getting a P1 life-size bust and Wolf lifesize bust for dirt cheap, but the Cinemaquette and original P1 statue have always avoided me. So the busts will probably be my only rare OG grail pieces I'll ever get tbh. Don't like the idea of dropping $3Kusd on a single statue lmao

This might also be my first Predator =)

Might be?

This too will be my first 'to keep' predator statue. I had the P2 Sideshow Marquette but sold that for a profit about a month after getting it.

I've been getting nto busts lately, but have really always been waiting for a good Pred statue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get. Got really lucky in getting a P1 life-size bust and Wolf lifesize bust for dirt cheap, but the Cinemaquette and original P1 statue have always avoided me. So the busts will probably be my only rare OG grail pieces I'll ever get tbh. Don't like the idea of dropping $3Kusd on a single statue lmao

A grail for me would be a P2 bust with closed mandibles sculpt and option to wear his mask as well.

Heck of a statue to start with!

Indeed!

A grail for me would be a P2 bust with closed mandibles sculpt and option to wear his mask as well.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a P2 bust, even Coolprops I think is pretty rad sculpt wise. Shame there's no cheap P2 busts around here in AU. Another thing is a want a Life size bust to companion each Prime 1 piece so unless the P2 is close enough size wise to the JH I Aint buying it. God I really want a Wolf lmao

You guys ever heard of Scott Marshall, Casey McCabe, and Joe Evans? They make the best life size Predator heads, masks, and bios. Check out Neny Dee YouTube videos, he owns a lot of them. I own a Predator Jungle Hunter mask and attached bio-head from them...friggin awesome. You can find them on Facebook.

You guys ever heard of Scott Marshall, Casey McCabe, and Joe Evans? They make the best life size Predator heads, masks, and bios. Check out Neny Dee YouTube videos, he owns a lot of them. I own a Predator Jungle Hunter mask and attached bio-head from them...friggin awesome. You can find them on Facebook.

Yeah I'm fimaliar with those guys. What do their heads go for?

I bought a P1 Scott Marshall mask with mountable Casey McCabe bio head (with LED features) and stand for $1650. Painted by Joe Evans.

Those three collaborate projects amongst themselves.

The reason it’s a mask instead of a solid head is because the bio mask will scratch the solid head surface if you mount it. A latex mask is recommended if you plan to add a bio mask. The drawback is that the latex mask is wearable so it doesn’t come with eyeballs. However, McCabe threw them in the package. I’m going to add the eyes permanently...as I’m never going to actually wear it. The McCabe bio masks are amazing...better than the Sideshow one I owned.

Here is mine. I have not installed the eyeballs permanently yet. I was holding one with my fingers under the mask to illustrate how it looks...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16329713@N08/albums/72157713111009876

The LED can be stationary on or flickering at different speeds...and various light dim and brightness. All remote controlled.

I love it, definitely one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I don’t have LED lighting on the bio-mask eyes because it’s mountable. But you can definitely get a stand alone bio-mask from Casey McCabe with LEDs on the eyes.

His finished stand alone bio-masks go for about $550 or so (plus shipping). The optional stand is around $60. I think it’s a hell of a deal (compared to a lot of the junk/crap that you see on eBay). He makes any imaginable Predator bio-mask you can think of...P1, P2, Wolf, Elder, Tracker, Samurai/Big Red, Fugitive...I mean anything your heart desires. I’m going to get a P2 for sure in the near future. He also sells their necklaces, weapons, etc. To save money, he will sell you an unpainted bio-mask cheaper, and you paint it, that’s if you paint and want to save some money. Painted or unpainted. The dude is super accommodating and nice, stand up guy. So is Jon Evans. Scott Marshall posts less frequently on Facebook, but he’s cool too...the master sculpted/molder.

Here is mine. I have not installed the eyeballs permanently yet. I was holding one with my fingers under the mask to illustrate how it looks...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16329713@N08/albums/72157713111009876

The LED can be stationary on or flickering at different speeds...and various light dim and brightness. All remote controlled.

I love it, definitely one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I don’t have LED lighting on the bio-mask eyes because it’s mountable. But you can definitely get a stand alone bio-mask from Casey McCabe with LEDs on the eyes.

His finished stand alone bio-masks go for about $550 or so (plus shipping). The optional stand is around $60. I think it’s a hell of a deal (compared to a lot of the junk/crap that you see on eBay). He makes any imaginable Predator bio-mask you can think of...P1, P2, Wolf, Elder, Tracker, Samurai/Big Red, Fugitive...I mean anything your heart desires. I’m going to get a P2 for sure in the near future. He also sells their necklaces, weapons, etc. To save money, he will sell you an unpainted bio-mask cheaper, and you paint it, that’s if you paint and want to save some money. Painted or unpainted. The dude is super accommodating and nice, stand up guy. So is Jon Evans. Scott Marshall posts less frequently on Facebook, but he’s cool too...the master sculpted/molder.

Awesome thanks for the info def looking into those!

Back