Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1572269915317.jpg
FB_IMG_1572269913649.jpg
FB_IMG_1572269911536.jpg
Screenshot_20191028-072230_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Spear is quite long compared to how it appears on the cover. As much as I wanted to see it, it creates too wide of a footprint.

Secret Compass won't get the spear. Per an email exchange they indicate they're a dealer and not a distributor as that title sits with Sideshow still. Not sure who is correct as if it is SC or P1.

I'd rather they improved the lenses in the masks. But at least this does give the statue a little more of a feel of what they are labeling it, rather than it blatantly just being the original P1 (which it is) I doubt I'd ever use this, but display options are always good.

I do not think the spear looks proper on the statue...but having said that...I am not going to refuse it either, lol...

If mine that I have on order from Secret Compass doesn't come with the spear, I will buy the spear from someone on here because I actually plan on displaying it with the Big Game comic CGC'd.

I am seriously disappointed by this if it is true that Secret Compass will not get the spear. I was under the impression that Secret Compass was the "official distributor" for Prime 1 since Sideshow hasn't listed anything from them in quite awhile. If I knew that Prime 1 was going to add-an-item-after-the-fact the DX' to a website exclusive, I would have ordered direct.

If mine that I have on order from Secret Compass doesn't come with the spear, I will buy the spear from someone on here because I actually plan on displaying it with the Big Game comic CGC'd.

I am seriously disappointed by this if it is true that Secret Compass will not get the spear. I was under the impression that Secret Compass was the "official distributor" for Prime 1 since Sideshow hasn't listed anything from them in quite awhile. If I knew that Prime 1 was going to add-an-item-after-the-fact the DX' to a website exclusive, I would have ordered direct.

I ordered direct but I won't be keeping the spear.

I'm sure there will be a few avail when it is released.

I wont be keeping the Gort mask either.

Agreed. I'm not too familiar with distribution, but when you call yourself the only authorized dealer in the US, it sounds like you are a distributor.

Has the netting been confirmed?
Are they using the plastic NECA style netting like in the prototype or will they use real netting?

Has the netting been confirmed?
Are they using the plastic NECA style netting like in the prototype or will they use real netting?

I asked the same (well . . . similar) question a few weeks back Brian - I didn't get an answer.

So - options:

1) They hate us.
2) They have us on ignore.
3) They are too apathetic to answer.
4) They don't know.
5) It's just me - and they'll answer you.
6) One of the remaining bugs on this site is that it refuses to allow answers about lingerie
7) All of the above.​

So NotPredator1987 AKA “Big game cover Pred” finally got a spear to confirm it isn’t the one from 1987 film.
BUT said spear is exclusive to Prime1 site? DX only too.
Huh? Why not including it into REG instead of being a web EX?

Back