Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is sideshow not going to carry this?

The simple answer is no (as far as we can tell).

Sideshow's relationship with PRIME1 is currently on hold - they have not been listing PRIME1's new releases for (I think) about 3 months now.

Having done a bit of research, it seems the best option for those of us in North America is to order through Secret Compass in the States.

Sideshow are officially still claiming that their partnership with Prime 1 is unchanged and that they are awaiting info to list their stuff. But it seems that Prime 1 has a different view. The simple answer is that nobody really knows, but don't count on this, or any other Prime 1 items being listed on Sideshows site at this point. I'm going to hold off while it's got no ES number applied and just see how things change regarding distribution, shipping and currency conversion rates etc....

Sideshow are officially still claiming that their partnership with Prime 1 is unchanged and that they are awaiting info to list their stuff. But it seems that Prime 1 has a different view. The simple answer is that nobody really knows, but don't count on this, or any other Prime 1 items being listed on Sideshows site at this point. I'm going to hold off while it's got no ES number applied and just see how things change regarding distribution, shipping and currency conversion rates etc....
That's what I've decided to do. I think this will drop to below retail on the secondary market. There are a lot dropping a hefty amount of this statue and I think a good chunk of them will be making impulse buys. I might let someone else ship it over for me then buy it from them cheaper lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yep, no need to rush on this. Doesn't even have an edition size yet, and when it does I can guarantee it will be big. I'm also going to wait it out and see what happens in regards to distribution, or at the very least wait until an edition size is announced and Infinity Studio show a completed version of theirs.

An age of collecting premium statues is gone. With this current trend I’d call it an age of “trade yer ol’ things and buy a new one” or “let’s displaying your statues... in a box!” (for you’ll never have enough room to display!)
I decided to hold it and see what other companies will provide. It won’t be sold out and you could get one aftermarket or there’ll better ones coming out eventually if it does anyway.

An age of collecting premium statues is gone. With this current trend I’d call it an age of “trade yer ol’ things and buy a new one” or “let’s displaying your statues... in a box!” (for you’ll never have enough room to display!)
I decided to hold it and see what other companies will provide. It won’t be sold out and you could get one aftermarket or there’ll better ones coming out eventually if it does anyway.

Sad but true

I disagree with the comment of the days of collecting premium statues being gone. Most of my collection is what I would call premium.

Anyways, if you order through Secret Compass you will have to pay $200 more for the victim, which BTW I don't see being a large ES.

I disagree with the comment of the days of collecting premium statues being gone. Most of my collection is what I would call premium.

Anyways, if you order through Secret Compass you will have to pay $200 more for the victim, which BTW I don't see being a large ES.

Does secret compass usually get a fair amount of stock for order or do they sell out quick, just wondering if anyone knows as I noticed the predator is up for pre order? Also is the victim up for sale on the site I was unable to find it

Does secret compass usually get a fair amount of stock for order or do they sell out quick, just wondering if anyone knows as I noticed the predator is up for pre order? Also is the victim up for sale on the site I was unable to find it

The victim is exclusive to Prime 1's store. I'd imagine that SC will order stock according to how many pre-orders they receive. Although if they are now Prime 1's official distributor in the US, they will likely have some extra stock sent over.

The victim is exclusive to Prime 1's store. I'd imagine that SC will order stock according to how many pre-orders they receive. Although if they are now Prime 1's official distributor in the US, they will likely have some extra stock sent over.

That makes sense, thanks for the feedback

image.jpgnot sure if this is new news but if this guy is up for order soon I wonder if ssc will get jungle hunter as well at some point

View attachment 466391not sure if this is new news but if this guy is up for order soon I wonder if ssc will get jungle hunter as well at some point

Nah - that was put up on Sadshow's site before the "Scooby Doo and the mysterious case of the companies not talking" episode aired.

Sorry I'm a little out of the loop. Thinking I might order this through secret compass, have never gone through them before and wasn't sure if some costs are a little higher than through ssc. Being in Canada I know ssc has a pretty good shipping rate, wasn't sure if it's worth waiting.

Sorry I'm a little out of the loop. Thinking I might order this through secret compass, have never gone through them before and wasn't sure if some costs are a little higher than through ssc. Being in Canada I know ssc has a pretty good shipping rate, wasn't sure if it's worth waiting.

I don't think there's any rush on ordering - this will be available for a LONG time.

When you DO order, Secret Compass is your best bet - I've been given some info that I can't share just yet - but once confirmed, it seems no-one in North America will be missing Sideshow for PRIME1 releases :)

I only collect Alien...but...but...this might be my first Predator.

The Hunter’s Victim is so awesome too...

FWIW, Steve Wang said on instagram that this is the best effort he's seen in a while, and that's more than good enough for me.

Back