Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the scale difference between their P2 and P1 isn't too noticeable. That will suck.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kelvin Loke said:
Just to show off some paint job beauty on the Predator’s armor. There are mix of green and brown not just grey.

EjutqRk.jpg

OdDQpw7.jpg

Small Facebook video

So that Wolf Predator was undersized by about half and this would appear to be slightly oversized so they line up about the same right?

So that Wolf Predator was undersized by about half and this would appear to be slightly oversized so they line up about the same right?

Could be. Still hard to tell if the head was too small on the wolf compared to the rest of it's body. P1 hasn't had the best scaling with some of their DC statues. Nor did SS in general. Still a lot of variables (i.e. differences in the suit, proportions of these statues, Ian Whyte vs KPH, etc.). I really would like to see a side by side of the two full statues, as well as their City Hunter.

At least it's not the SS bobblehead.

This is not scientific, but a quick mock up based in published height.
pmdhpr-03dx_cropped_20190903090523909.jpg

This is not scientific, but a quick mock up based in published height.
View attachment 465590

Great job again Brian - beats the attempts by Matt (python) and I :clap

I'd forgotten about that little (optional) triangular bit on the base :slap

Seems to confirm that the City Hunter may be SLIGHTLY smaller scale than the Jungle Hunter (maybe, perhaps . . . ah - who knows!)

So this ISN'T a Jungle hunter (But it is :wink1:)

And it IS 1/4 (But it isn't :wink1:)

Makes sense, we'll just call this Prime 1 scale and what's the betting that they will have their own dutch which matches it more so than Sideshows.

Makes sense, we'll just call this Prime 1 scale and what's the betting that they will have their own dutch which matches it more so than Sideshows.

It's a Predator Hunting in the Jungle.

Us: "Ah ha! I knew it! Not the Jungle Hunter and not 1/4 scale!"

Prime 1: "And we would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling freaks!"
8d730a27e021d5faf749bbcb1f904ee5.jpg

They won't be making Dutch, they have the comic licence.

Back