Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... Just ordered the Deluxe and Tree. Hell yes!!! Still on the fence with City Hunter. I feel they will revisit him in scale with jungle Hunter.
Well, there is your problem. It's not supposed to be on the fence. It's meant to be on the wall.:lol

That is a photoshop fail or wishful thinking, Wolf is 1/2.5 and dwarfs 1/4 preds. That is a poor comparison, your "research" sucks.

Actually the Cinemaquette was a TRUE 1/3 Scale....the Wolf was SMALLER....I have them side-by-side and clearly the Cinemaquette is MUCH more substantial.

92672357-1B08-4AEF-B9CF-B4BC781E6AA2.jpeg

Here the two are sitting on the SAME CABINET...notice the height of the Cinemaquette Predator when you account for the fact that the Wolf has a MUCH THICKER BASE and is standing on an Alien....those who think they’re the same scale obviously do NOT own BOTH!

Actually the Cinemaquette was a TRUE 1/3 Scale....the Wolf was SMALLER....I have them side-by-side and clearly the Cinemaquette is MUCH more substantial.

View attachment 465571

Here the two are sitting on the SAME CABINET...notice the height of the Cinemaquette Predator when you account for the fact that the Wolf has a MUCH THICKER BASE and is standing on an Alien....those who think they?re the same scale obviously do NOT own BOTH!

Lol, you claim to own both these statues, yea right.
Unless you go to the store and pick up a newspaper with today's date on it and hold it in front of these statues and write "freakyguy666" in red pen on the paper and post that photo here then I will know you are a worthless liar.

:panic::wave:yess::nana::rotfl

*joking sarcasm

Can this be right?
I know there is some error due to camera lens and how level the shot is, but it seems so big.
pmdhpr-03dx_cropped_20190902212018787.jpg

Lol, you claim to own both these statues, yea right.
Unless you go to the store and pick up a newspaper with today's date on it and hold it in front of these statues and write "freakyguy666" in red pen on the paper and post that photo here then I will know you are a worthless liar.

:panic::wave:yess::nana::rotfl

*joking sarcasm

We can see you’re back to making uninformed assumptions...not surprising given your lack of ability to distinguish facts from opinions....:lol:clap

Meanwhile, the point has been made on the scale....feel free to post a fact-based rebuttal with evidence....:impatient:

This is the Encounter statue from Narin. Not sure if the scaling is totally accurate here, but there doesn't appear to be as big a difference between Dutch and the creature canonically.

theencounter08.jpg

Arnold was 6'2", KPH was 7'2", 7'3". With costuming, you could add almost another foot to him. Either Sideshow undersized their statue or Prime 1 indeed oversized their Predator. Good news for those who wanted a sizeable Jungle Hunter. Bad news for those who wanted a smaller, cheaper piece or something to display with other 1/4 pieces... potentially including the City Hunter wall art. Thankfully, the difference in scale isn't quite as noticeable between Predators since they're both large characters by default.

One might also conclude that this really will be the end-all, be-all Jungle Hunter from Prime 1 as it's already nearly 1/3 scale. Perhaps 1/3.5, as Freaky suggested on SF.

Last edited:
We can see you?re back to making ill-assumptions...not surprising given your lack of ability to distinguish facts from opinions....:lol:clap

Meanwhile, the point has been made on the scale....feel free to post a fact-based rebuttal with evidence....:impatient:

Sorry,My post was a lighthearted joke with a sprinkle of sarcasm

My apologies that it became lost in translation

Peace brother!

Can this be right?
I know there is some error due to camera lens and how level the shot is, but it seems so big.
View attachment 465573

No - that's spot-on bud.

Since that Sideshow Arnie is true 1:4 I'm starting the think the PRIME1 Jungle Hunter could be a tad bigger than 1:4 scale :lol

GREAT job merging the pics and the ruler BTW :clap

Thanks HMS,
I don't own the Dutch but it looks like the two would make quite the display.

So Sideshow definitely undersized their Dutch. But Prime 1 is also a bit too large for 1/4.

Thanks HMS,
I don't own the Dutch but it looks like the two would make quite the display.

So Sideshow definitely undersized their Dutch. But Prime 1 is also a bit too large for 1/4.

Nah bud - the Dutch is true 1:4, as was Sideshow's recent "effort".

But yeah - the PRIME1 is SLIGHTLY larger than 1:4. Not by that much though. And their City Hunter appears to be true 1:4

Tough to tell for sure given the various angles and poses, but that's my best guess right now anyways.

I think this is absolutely the case.

A few more for fun, because it will be a long time before this ships...

6988142-tropical-jungle-scene.jpg

No - that's spot-on bud.

Since that Sideshow Arnie is true 1:4 I'm starting the think the PRIME1 Jungle Hunter could be a tad bigger than 1:4 scale :lol

GREAT job merging the pics and the ruler BTW :clap

This was already mentioned.

Sorry,My post was a lighthearted joke with a sprinkle of sarcasm

My apologies that it became lost in translation

Peace brother!

All good, bro!

Going solely off product height in this comparison my good friend.

SS Dutch is 20.5" tall
P1 is 28" tall

You’re not contradicting anything I wrote my good friend.

Here's another one that might help us gauge size/scales

(* in-hand pic far left courtesy of our own "JAWS" *)​

image.png

Umm, take a closer look at the movie still on the far right....the YELLOW LINE is BELOW Arnie’s pecs....whereas on the SS Statues the YELLOW LINE is CLEARLY at the TOP of his CHEST.

Evidence suggest the OP is wrong and the SS Dutch is NOT the same scale as their Predator.

And knowing is half the battle!

Back