Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the DX and the victim. With all you get, $2300 is a good price IMO. It's 3.5' tall, fully decked out diorama, 4 head sculpts with 3 stands, 2 hand sculpts, LED's and P1 attention to detail/paint apps.

I ordered the DX and the victim. With all you get, $2300 is a good price IMO. It's 3.5' tall, fully decked out diorama, 4 head sculpts with 3 stands, 2 hand sculpts, LED's and P1 attention to detail/paint apps.

Same here. The only thing that's killing me is the shipping costs. $900usd to get both pieces shipped to Australia..

Same here. The only thing that's killing me is the shipping costs. $900usd to get both pieces shipped to Australia..

I forgot what the total was on shipping, but I went with standard shipping on the DX and Economy shipping on the victim (because they wanted over $400 for standard on that one).

Anyone else notice this at the bottom of the description on Prime 1's PO page:

Notice:
Prototype samples shown.
Laser light added for illustration purpose only.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
Product is not available at the moment in Sideshow Collectibles, please see other items.

I wonder if that means that there's a chance SSC will eventually carry this?

I'm only going for the standard version but haven't decided where I want to order from.

I forgot what the total was on shipping, but I went with standard shipping on the DX and Economy shipping on the victim (because they wanted over $400 for standard on that one).

Yeah unfortunately there wasn't any option for me. Have contacted Prime 1 but I doubt they have a cheap alternative for us Aussies

Anyone else notice this at the bottom of the description on Prime 1's PO page:

Notice:
Prototype samples shown.
Laser light added for illustration purpose only.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
Product is not available at the moment in Sideshow Collectibles, please see other items.

I wonder if that means that there's a chance SSC will eventually carry this?

I'm only going for the standard version but haven't decided where I want to order from.

They say the same thing on every preorder that's been posted in the last six to seven months.

Am I really going to fall victim to the influence of my fellow geeks and order this thing lol? Been backwards and forwards with it the last few hours.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Am I really going to fall victim to the influence of my fellow geeks and order this thing lol? Been backwards and forwards with it the last few hours.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If you?re on the fence, I recommend you wait until after the weekend and give yourself time to think about it. It?s not gonna sell out anytime soon, if at all.

Just ordered Both. Wasn't gonna order the Victim but getting a $200 discount and it being a Store Exclusive, they sucked me in!

ORDERED!! YESS!!! Just popped my PRIME1 cherry!! And it feels exciting with a pinch of panic! Cant believe I'm dropping this much money on one piece! But it's super special to me so it had to be done!!

On a side note HOLY HELL on that standard shipping for the Victim! [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Since I've never ordered from PRIME1 OR Secret Compass before, I could do with some advice.

I'm surprised that PRIME1 direct & SC are charging the same prices for both this Jungle Hunter AND the City Hunter. Is that usual for Secret Compass on PRIME1 pieces?

Since the prices are the same, is there ANY advantage to order from one vs. the other?:
  • Would one ship before the other? (what sort of gap?)
  • I'm in Canada - would there be much of a difference in shipping costs for PRIME1 (from Japan) vs. SC (from the USA)?
  • Given the recent Sideshow debacle, could there be any issues getting replacement parts from SC?

Sorry for all the questions but - given all the issues I've previously had with Sideshow - I'm a bit cautious when starting a "relationship" with a new source.

Ian/Spike.

Yeah feeling that hard lmao. $600 shipping to Australia.. no cheaper options either for any of the statues..
Yeah it was like $400+ for me
With the cost of the victim and shipping, might as well just get the city hunter instead.
Nah. I still got the victim. Just need one 1:4 Pred in the collection why not make it the best presentation possible? [emoji2369][emoji16][emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back