Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hats off to anyone purchasing this piece but the $2000 average is starting to get crazy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just got the skinned statue and the DX. Shipping on both especially the skinned piece is rediculous. Do you have different shipping options when checkout actually happens or I'm a just stick with presumably $900USD shipping costs..

For those in the UK it?s up for order at Collectibles Direct

?1,850 for regular
?2,100 for deluxe

Crazy price! Guess it's our only option though.
Im leaning towards Prime1 site now after these prices.

The Deluxe from Prime 1 is about ?1,600 ( roughly ) when you factor in the posting from USA to UK. So even with that taken into consideration its ?500 cheaper than buying here in the UK. Even with customs charges its going to be much cheaper to buy direct from Prime 1 it seems :-/

For those in the UK it?s up for order at Collectibles Direct

?1,850 for regular
?2,100 for deluxe

They have lost their minds, I barely even look at their website these days. The point of a UK distributor should be that it costs us less to buy from them. Not the same, or even more than buying direct!

Crazy price! Guess it's our only option though.

Anyone got a shilling quote to the UK?
Anyone know what Harmonized Code P1 ship with?

The DX is showing as $198 to the UK which isn't terrible in today's market. I have no idea what code they use, we should probably assume it's 20%.

Im leaning towards Prime1 site now after these prices.

The Deluxe from Prime 1 is about ?1,600 ( roughly ) when you factor in the posting from USA to UK. So even with that taken into consideration its ?500 cheaper than buying here in the UK. Even with customs charges its going to be much cheaper to buy direct from Prime 1 it seems :-/

That's why I ask about Harmonized Codes.

I don't buy much now but I've disputed my last three purchases from SS and got them to change the 20% V.A.T to 5%.
They never got back to me on one so I paid no duty there :)

That's why I ask about Harmonized Codes.

I don't buy much now but I've disputed my last three purchases from SS and got them to change the 20% V.A.T to 5%.
They never got back to me on one so I paid no duty there :)

With Fed ex? I've tried before and got no where at all with them. Actually I'm still owed ?200+ from a refunded Statue.... Damn customs.

Decided to get the Hunters victim, I know it’s a lot once shipping comes in but honestly this is my dream predator statue, so might as well go all out and have one insane centre piece. I also have the city hunter on order. 821DF858-0597-4CF6-A2FD-F84DF717F097.jpg

The DX is showing as $198 to the UK which isn't terrible in today's market. I have no idea what code they use, we should probably assume it's 20%.

If this was being shipped today at the current exchange rate and 20% customs it would cost around ?1,900 in total in the UK direct from Prime 1.

If the Pound tanks to around 1.1 exchange to the dollar by the time this ships then you are getting close to the CDUK price

$198 shipping P1 > UK.

Sorry Matt, missed the shipping quote you put up.

They want $149 deposit now, really tempted!

I was beginning to wonder if I'd been blocked :lol

The pound is awful against the dollar currently. I'm with you, I really want to order. But there's no real rush now that Prime 1 do TBD ES numbers also. I might try to resist until the ES number is fixed and order it then in the hope that the pound has recovered a bit. That said, I think I'm going to have to cancel my Dog Alien to pay for this anyway so I might just secure one now..... I am getting one, that's for sure. And their P2.

If this was being shipped today at the current exchange rate and 20% customs it would cost around ?1,900 in total in the UK direct from Prime 1.

If the Pound tanks to around 1.1 exchange to the dollar by the time this ships then you are getting close to the CDUK price

Yeah, either way the CDUK price is silly. The ideal situation is obviously that the pound recovers, and Prime 1 sort out discounted shipping for the UK in the meantime. We do have a while to wait after all.

Yeah, either way the CDUK price is silly. The ideal situation is obviously that the pound recovers, and Prime 1 sort out discounted shipping for the UK in the meantime. We do have a while to wait after all.

The only risk is a lot can happen (both good or bad) within the 18 months until this ships.

I guess CDUK are hedging their bets but as it stands as this moment in time 2100 for the DX is very high. Even if it was 1,950 then it would be more understandable.

It's a good chunk of time to recover from all the Brexit nonsense.

If I'm paying $200 shipping may as well get the DX version.
Bio would be my preferred display option though, next to the unmasked SWS piece.

Tough decisions but I think I need this in my life/collection.
It's only money after all! :gah:

Back