Statue Prime 1 Batman Ninja statue license 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Batman Ninja statue

ninj.jpg

ninj2.jpg

I don't think that I have ever seen such a huge background / additional piece to a 1/4 scale statue before.
This is quite amazing and would look spectacular displayed behind glass.

The statue by itself without the background piece is still awesome, but with the addition of the background, wow.
I have to give a massive congrats to Prime 1, they are doing things that no-one has done before.

This statue is in a league of its own... I don’t care about the price I just wish it came with a few more swap outs. I’ll still probably po though. Ya 1k may seem like too much but I’d rather spend 1k on a prime 1 1/4 statue with this quality then buy 2 ssc pfs and have to live with qc problems and or the statue not being as good as the prototype. I don’t look at the prime 1 price as a ripoff or look at ssc statues as a better deal, ssc is cheaper yes but you pay for what you get.. the value received is relative to the product you get regardless if you buy ssc or prime 1. Yes prime 1 is more expensive but the final product is way better then ssc. Personally I think ssc charges too much for their pfs, the production pieces are never as good as prototypes, paint applications aren’t that great, and you have to accept small qc issues with nearly every statue since “all are hand crafted painted bla bla bla””

Last edited:

I caved and ordered the deluxe off Sideshow.

Any word on the regular version coming to Sideshow? I’m considering this but displaying it could be a challenge with that round art piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on the regular version coming to Sideshow? I’m considering this but displaying it could be a challenge with that round art piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried messaging SS about it yesterday and they never got back to me and I ordered anyways.

Its going to be real interesting to see the companion pieces, etc that follow.
The animation looked top notch and the character design is awesome.

Not sure I like a statue where the base is bigger than the figure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Aren't some XM 1/4 statues retailed around this price as well? How much did the Samurai Batman retail for, just out of curiosity? For level of detail, I didn't see anything too wrong with it, but then again I'm not really sure since I don't own any XM. Their other 1/4 statues are a lot less so I can see why this one might be expensive since the others are under $1k, but their bases aren't as detailed or intricate so maybe that's the reasoning for the higher price tag? :dunno :huh Just taking guesses.

Samurai Batman was 990 SGD, which is about $755.

Aren't some XM 1/4 statues retailed around this price as well? How much did the Samurai Batman retail for, just out of curiosity? For level of detail, I didn't see anything too wrong with it, but then again I'm not really sure since I don't own any XM. Their other 1/4 statues are a lot less so I can see why this one might be expensive since the others are under $1k, but their bases aren't as detailed or intricate so maybe that's the reasoning for the higher price tag? :dunno :huh Just taking guesses.

Samurai Batman was 990 SGD, which is about $755.

I must be looking at the inflated prices then, secretcompass had him for over $1300 I think and Venom and Cable for like $2000+

Cable was originally 990 SGD. Venom was 950 SGD.

I tried messaging SS about it yesterday and they never got back to me and I ordered anyways.

Just saw the regular edition on Sideshow. Not sure how long they’ve had it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if they have any plans to do the other characters in the movie, Deathstroke and Two Face looked pretty cool.

vlcsnap-2018-05-09-10h41m26s324.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-09-10h45m39s727.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-09-10h46m29s886.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-09-10h46m54s282.jpg

I watched it and loved it. It is really over the top but that is to be expected. The animation and character design is top notch. I’m thinking about the regular edition but it has a pretty hefty price tag for 1/4 scale and no switch outs. As an aside, it is out on DVD and BluRay now so you can buy it for like $20 or rent it from RedBox for $2. It’s definitely worth a watch.

I watched it and loved it. It is really over the top but that is to be expected. The animation and character design is top notch. I’m thinking about the regular edition but it has a pretty hefty price tag for 1/4 scale and no switch outs. As an aside, it is out on DVD and BluRay now so you can buy it for like $20 or rent it from RedBox for $2. It’s definitely worth a watch.

Thanks will watch it after hearing your review, :hi5:

Back