Statue Prime 1 Batman Ninja statue license 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Batman Ninja

Looks really dumb.

Maybe it'd look better if it was based on realistic take and not pseudo-anime style.

I really like this. The trailer looks amazing. I may be in for this line.

I'm not really feeling this piece. He looks much more samurai than ninja. Ninjas wore all blue and black and not with yellow and orange mixed in. They wouldn't wear yellow or orange at all. That kind of defeats the purpose of what they are trying to do, be stealthy!

To be fair, P1 is simply working off of the source material, which is the new Batman Ninja anime.

Re: Prime 1 Batman Ninja statue

Overall when I saw the first picture I actually thought it looked awesome, this with Batman / Superman Hush statues are going to be a big hit on my wallet lol.

I think Prime 1 thinks all their customers live in warehouses..... where the heck are people putting these huge statues at?

I think Prime 1 thinks all their customers live in warehouses..... where the heck are people putting these huge statues at?

Hahaha exactly. They pumpkin out 1:3, 1:2 scale so fast

I'm not really feeling this piece. He looks much more samurai than ninja. Ninjas wore all blue and black and not with yellow and orange mixed in. They wouldn't wear yellow or orange at all. That kind of defeats the purpose of what they are trying to do, be stealthy!

I don't like to be that guy, but that's a fallacy pal. We don't know much about ninjas historically since they had all but faded from prominence by unification in the 17th century, but what is known is that while ninjas absolutely were capable of stealth and assassination, the role of the ninja was more akin to espionage, sabotage and spying. Most of the time they relied on disguises for infiltration rather than hiding in and striking from the shadows - they'd dress as monks, handmaidens, soldiers, farmers, etc. The western world's modern perception of the ninja as a masked, black clad, silent assassin with special abilities was popularised (I think) in Japanese literature and theatre during the Meiji restoration after a resurgence in fascination by the Japanese people elevated the shinobi to folkloric status.

This is based on the new anime/animated film? The trailer looks awesome

Looks nice but the base is bigger than Batman, I don't like that. It would basically be paying $600 for the base and $500 for batman..... but at least its not a gargoyle.

With so many Batman out there... thsi one doesn't scream out buy me

Back