Prime 1 Batman Hush - Superman Heat Vision Portrait Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want Prime 1 to remove the vines from the heat vision Superman portrait?

• Yes, please remove the vines from the heat vision portrait.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No, please keep the vines on the heat vision portrait.

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

hannibal10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all. I wanted to try to get a poll going that we could show Prime 1. A number of people are requesting that the heat vision head have the Ivy vines removed. Some people want the vines to stay. Let's decide!

1) Remove the vines from the heat vision head.

2) Keep the vines on the heat vision head.

wkiq4vO.png

What's all this talk of vines? Is there something wrong with the grapes?

Really wish people cared about proper spelling and the english language.

Remove! No need for them unless you display him alongside Ivy.

Are you thinking that people are talking about VEINS? Because they aren't. They're talking about Poison Ivy's vines on the actual, non-photoshopped headsculpt.

By the way, since you care too much about it, shouldn't it be "English", not "english"?

Really wish people wouldn't care about correcting others so much that it makes them look stupid

Are you thinking that people are talking about VEINS? Because they aren't. They're talking about Poison Ivy's vines on the actual, non-photoshopped headsculpt.

By the way, since you care too much about it, shouldn't it be "English", not "english"?

This is funny. I read the post a few times and couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Good detective work and a solid burn.

I’m ambivalent toward the vines. I actually like the tie in to the comic but wouldn’t be sad to see them go.

If you held my hand to the heat vision I think I’d keep them. Nice to have some variety since the other two portraits do not have them.

Maybe they could be more vine-like and removable somehow? In the comic I don’t believe they were so tight to his neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's mostly for those, which seems to be the majority, who want to get this statue more as a standalone Superman for the collection rather than specifically a Hush version, because the vines are accurate since it's tied to the Poison Ivy statue. I think the idea that having a vine heat vision head as a Poison Ivy EX much like they had the scare toxin Batman head as a Scarecrow EX is a good one, because it allows those who are getting the entire collection with Ivy to use that controlled version of Superman portrait and everyone else has a regular heat vision head. Think that would satisfy everyone. I don't mind it being on there, but I wouldn't mind a heat vision portrait without the vines as well.

I wish we could have two polls and have a sculpted vs fabric cape poll attached to this so we can get an idea of how many on these forums will pre-order which version. I'm leaning towards fabric myself due to potential leaning over time and having the ability to change the direction it is flowing due to space or just for fun, but at the same time want to see how that final version will look like before the 750 sell out.

gordon-huntress-superman-nightwing-catwoman-hush-1024x768.jpg

This has already been put up for PO on P1's website so I'm not sure if they can make any changes to the sculpt now. I did vote to have the vines removed though. I think it would look better as a stand alone piece.

This has already been put up for PO on P1's website so I'm not sure if they can make any changes to the sculpt now. I did vote to have the vines removed though. I think it would look better as a stand alone piece.

They made significant changes to the Ben Affleck head sculpt on the Justice League 1/3 statue well after it went up for order. I think it is pretty commonplace for Prime 1 to make tweaks based on feedback that they receive. I think they are still tweaking the Cavill heat vision sculpt as well. So, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make a change if the overwhelming opinion is to remove the vines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairly sure they can still make changes for a good while yet. Hopefully they listen and it seems with Prime 1 often they do. As things stand I would rarely if ever use the heat vision head.

I'm trying to get the 4 pieces of this hush line so please keep it as it.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Also, they're not even sure what material they're making the cape out of yet. So it'll be awhile.

I think the vines on the base are enough to serve the intended purpose. Hopefully they remove the ones on his neck. Still buying either way.

Hey all. I wanted to try to get a poll going that we could show Prime 1. A number of people are requesting that the heat vision head have the Ivy vines removed. Some people want the vines to stay. Let's decide!

1) Remove the vines from the heat vision head.

2) Keep the vines on the heat vision head.

wkiq4vO.png

Only a picture that supports your point of view?

I think everyone that doesn't like the vines should just appreciate the fact that there's only one HS with them. It's a Superman Hush statue--they could have put vines on all of them.

Only a picture that supports your point of view?
Well the picture with the vines is available through Prime 1. I figure anyone coming already knows what that looks like. But sure, I want them removed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back