Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with deviating from the art a little bit, although I would have preferred the cape to sit more like the art around the shoulders. Once again, that silly base ruins it for me and I'm not sold on the crosshatching effect

Kelvin Loke said:
Regarding the concern on the ribs of the Batman Hush Batcave statue, this is J?s response:

?about batman hush we will make some change on the ribs make a bit softer more natural during production. so poeple shouldnt worry anything. i want to be best batman also.?

There is no plan to make any other changes to the statue especially the base as J personally feel that the base is unique.

Kelvin Loke said:
u can adjust the monitor to face up

5char.

I?d just like a release date and price so I can figure out when I need to choose which kidney I need to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I was hoping someone else noticed it too. The bat computer sits really low. I guess they were shooting for perspective?

You just gotta hope that small computer by his feet is removable. Or if not, then hope P1 makes it removable in the production piece.

Prime 1 has said on their Facebook page that this is not Main bat computer instead compact version that is display around everywhere in Batcave. The screen display will alert any intruder or Batman is call by Gotham. They also went on to say, Bat screen signal which can move up to down or even underground.

Personally it doesn?t bother me and I am seriously considering pre-ordering this. A switch out Bruce Wayne head would push me over the edge.
It would make sense since he is in the Batcave and would be a nice display option. I would be fine if it looked like the Medicom version for their 6? figure but with a folded back cowl.
3231e3c70001467f9a6559789b3c82e8lg.jpg

I’m sure it’s removable. But it’ll probably leave a big peg hole in the base :dunno

That's actually what I meant when I said "hope P1 makes it removable". I hope that P1 would make a plug to cover the hole ...like maybe a metal grate/cover (see below).

39965266-manhole-cover-metal-in-a-city-street.jpg

Prime 1 posted on FB that PO is on the 27th. Also a first look at the COH.

I really like how this extra head looks but can't see there's much point to it. Still, it would be a nice extra as long as there's a Bruce Wayne head

Back