Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You f###ers I just pre ordered the other black one! Thankfully it isn't better than the old one IMO, the fake perspective could have worked at this scale but hasn't been implemented well, they could have done it a lot better

The weird looking left rib is an illusion caused by the lighting according to Prime 1 on their FB page. Its the same as the right side in reality. They also said the computer is not meant to be the main Bat computer but one of the many small screens dotted around the cave to alert him to intruders or anything like that.

I'm still probably getting this seeing as how I was able to get the black one (pics on that thread!) and still wanting to get a blue Hush one. So this is a good "redemption" piece for me who missed out on the blue leaning one.

Whoa... definitely purchasing this one. Wow. Has another Hush Superman companion piece been revealed as well??? If not, I hope prime 1 reveals one real soon.

This one looks really cool! No interest in buying as I’m not *that* big of a Batman fan but if I was and had the mula, I’d be all over it.

I really like the idea of this attempt but it' not working.The cape is off from the Art.. the way his left fist comes out in the Art is more dynamic.And the way he is pulling the Cape around with his right hand does not look right in the sculpt.And his left Ribs are just too swollen.I know it's hard to get the feel of the Art in a sculpt but this just does not have it for me.
And the Base, the Lilliputian size computer control panel looks quite lame to me.
Anyway, plenty of time for P1 to change it up.

Yeah it's a great looking statue, but none of these really capture Jim Lee's anatomy or art style as well as they should, and always look to me more like another artist's interpretation of a Jim Lee pose.

Love the details on the cape around his neck and above his collar bone. The folds look really well done.

Qi7dc4Q.jpg

So.. over under on this bad boy? $950?

Over! Way over..... I don’t think any of the Hush pieces were ever solicited that low. It’s been $999 for Batman and Superman, Huntress was $1,099, and Ivy of course was $1,249.00. And all these were solicited when their average prices were lower than they are now.

If it wasn’t so depressing it’ll be funny.

But more than likely it’ll be at least $1,049 USD if there is a regular edition, as that’s pretty much the current bottom of their pricing this past year. But honestly I’m banking on even their ’regular’ being more.

well , unlike many of you, I'm not impressed by this new Batman. There's too many things that bother me . First the cape is rough ( espacely in his right hand) . It looks like stone and all this hatching pattern is not for my taste . The external abdominal oblique on the left seems to have lost a muscle and the external... on the right stands out too much . I'm not a fan of the computer thing either, it breaks the dynamism of the pose. :wink1:

well , unlike many of you, I'm not impressed by this new Batman. There's too many things that bother me . First the cape is rough ( espacely in his right hand) . It looks like stone and all this hatching pattern is not for my taste . The external abdominal oblique on the left seems to have lost a muscle and the external... on the right stands out too much . I'm not a fan of the computer thing either, it breaks the dynamism of the pose. :wink1:

I don’t think there has been one person to like the computer on the base, and texture on the costume is the in thing at the moment, and I don’t see it going away.

Ok ...after seeing these new pics from xb24 and shoo ...I'm starting to agree with davejames. The sculpt deviates from Jim Lee's art ...and to me, it deviates by a lot.

This is a great looking statue ...the pose is definitely Jim Lee ...the portrait and cape look great. But I really wish the body sculpt matched Jim Lee's art exactly ...or at least closer. His ribs, chest and thighs especially would've been nice if they looked more like the artwork.

The computer base looks odd. Glad I am sticking with Frank Miller bat only

Back