Prime 1 - AVP Predator(s) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scar's base is as deep and (almost) as wide as the Jungle Hunter's height. I can't believe they've made a statue that makes that one seem conservative.

$3K for the regular, $3.6K for the deluxe. Wonder how much Celtic will cost given his smaller, less elaborate base. Hope he and Chopper get busts, that's the only way I'll be able to dip into the AVP stuff.

Scar's base is as deep and (almost) as wide as the Jungle Hunter's height. I can't believe they've made a statue that makes that one seem conservative.

$3K for the regular, $3.6K for the deluxe. Wonder how much Celtic will cost given his smaller, less elaborate base. Hope he and Chopper get busts, that's the only way I'll be able to dip into the AVP stuff.

I would assume both of theirs would be much less. I'm only interested in Scar out of the trio, so I'm good on that front.

I hate the movie but Scar is so much better looking than the jungle hunter as a statue. I think the mannerism, the pose, the accuracy is just bang on and simply better here and I feel like he is the predator from the movie while the 1/3 jungle hunter completely lacks the elegancy of the creature which was so nicely put on screen by Kevin Peter Hall.

I hate the movie but Scar is so much better looking than the jungle hunter as a statue. I think the mannerism, the pose, the accuracy is just bang on and simply better here and I feel like he is the predator from the movie while the 1/3 jungle hunter completely lacks the elegancy of the creature which was so nicely put on screen by Kevin Peter Hall.

I completely agree. Which is why I didn't get the full statue and only got the (limited closed-mouth) bust instead. The pose just didn't do it for me. I'm gonna cancel my Predator 2 bust and put the money towards this Scar statue.

Wait... Some people were unhappy with the pose of Jungle Hunter? I knew there were people unhappy with the City Hunter statue.

Wait... Some people were unhappy with the pose of Jungle Hunter? I knew there were people unhappy with the City Hunter statue.

For me personally, I didn't like the pose. I would've preferred him facing forward walking... Plus, I don't recall him being like that in the film? It's all a matter of personally preference and subjectiveness.

Personally I don't like the pose. He is more like a hulking monster and like Time Lord said he is too sideways also. The pose is not jungle hunter to me. It doesn't give me the vibe of the character and it lacks the elegance of the creature. Also the very inaccurate biomask bugged me to death. This is why I sold mine. I am still waiting for my definitive jungle hunter. Scar so far is a lot better at every way IMO.

Last edited:
For me personally, I didn't like the pose. I would've preferred him facing forward walking... Plus, I don't recall him being like that in the film? It's all a matter of personally preference and subjectiveness.

Personally I don't like the pose. He is more like a hulking monster and like Time Lord said he is too sideways also. The pose is not jungle hunter to me. It doesn't give me the vibe of the character and it lacks the elegance of the creature. Also the very inaccurate biomask bugged me to death. This is why I sold mine. I am still waiting for my definitive jungle hunter. Scar so far is a lot better at every way IMO.
Totally agree with your points. It may look different in person however the photos make him look a tad on the bulky side.

Saw this video earlier. Loving this scar statue and so glad i have preordered. Cant wait to add it to the JH and berserker predator when i have received them.

Nice. Did you pre-order the regular or DX? I haven't PO it yet, but I am sometime this month.
On the JH the DX bonus, on the berserker the regular and on this the DX bonus. I had to on this as it's packed with so many extras over the regular. I have also preorder the open and closed 1/3 alien eggs to go with this. đź‘Ť

Back