Prime 1 - AVP Predator(s) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im waiting to see the price of scar as he's the one i want. I too think he'll be 3.5k+. The other's 3-3+k im thinking looking at what they want for the berserker. 🤦‍♂️

Spoke to Prime 1 and they sent me this email today. So, we are still getting the AVP Predators 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_214658_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_214658_Gmail.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
100% guarantee or not. Mentioning it's "still under development" & "Chopper's" name (being the least Pred brother peeps will go for) sounds reassuring to me thus far until otherwise.

Im surprised to hear there still under development, when they been on the website for month's coming soon, though they did need a bit more bringing to life. Im hoping to get scar to add to the JH and Berserker.

I am hoping they add more unmasked sculpts to Scar. The one they've provided despite being accurate to the film is very static and is easily the worst look they could've chosen. Hoping to see these two as either DX heads or on a bust.
View attachment 616334View attachment 616335

Looks like your wish was kinda heard.

Though the roaring mouth portrait in your screenshot picture would've been better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_050630_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_050630_YouTube.jpg
    683.7 KB · Views: 0
Hate the movie...it is a pile of trash but the statue looks incredible. Even better and more accurate compared to the jungle hunter. They are getting better with each releases.

Last edited:
Back