Statue Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting this one too, I doubt another company is gonna make a 1/4 Anti-Venom anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just wait a couple more hours when it goes up for PO. The price will definitely be posted then.

In any case, just to answer the question ....this will be around $900 USD.

Well damn. Missed that announcement. This is 1/4 right? Safe to assume their venom will be same price range?

I am not sure it will cost that much. currency conversion is not always an accurate indicator. ask those who were interested in the Iron Studio vader. It went up today for much less than everyone expected.

Well damn. Missed that announcement. This is 1/4 right? Safe to assume their venom will be same price range?

Well ...according to rumors, Prime1's Venom is going to be slightly bigger so it might cost a tad more. It's not concrete, so take it with a grain of salt. And yes, this is 1/4 scale.

I am not sure it will cost that much. currency conversion is not always an accurate indicator. ask those who were interested in the Iron Studio vader. It went up today for much less than everyone expected.

If it's going to cost less, then that'll be good news. At this point waiting for SSC to put it for PO is the best way to get an accurate price then. We'll find out soon enough.

zero interest in the exclusive head. at this price point, he will be available for a long time.

I will wait and get a regular for less down the road after he's released.

Like the statue, yet the EX head doesn't really speak to me all that much. Going to pass on this one to save up for Venom. Nevertheless, great piece!

Back