Statue Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me?! ...This is $920 in USD? Man o man ....that changes things ....

I don't think Anti-Venom is worth it - because of the character. The detail is there though. I still don't agree with them releasing Anti-Venom before Venom.

Curious what the 2099 piece will clock in at....

I can't imagine many of these selling if they stick to that price.

Yup I surely can't either.

Prime 1 did say Anti was closer to 1/3 and it has more details involved, so that 900$+ price tag could very well be the real deal.

And it was stated on Facebook that Venom will cost even more

Apparently, Venom will be even bigger than Anti-Venom. Found this in the FB Prime1 Collector Group:

p1vnom.jpg
p1vnom2.jpg
ms paint ftw!

Geez this Venom is going to be giant. Seeing as how they already said Anti is more close to 1/3 and Venom is supposed to be bigger! Can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Just hope it's not long off from now : /

Not sure I would want a Venom that big tbh. He could even be bigger than Juggernaut and that would look weird to me in my collection

I'm confused. They say it's closer to 1/3, but label it '1/4.' And Venom is supposed to be larger and still 1/4? That makes no sense.

I'm confused. They say it's closer to 1/3, but label it '1/4.' And Venom is supposed to be larger and still 1/4? That makes no sense.

I agree, but my theory is that Sideshow have requested the different size, to make sure it is very different from their own coming Venom, or they would be clashing products. Its the only thing that would make sense to me

I could definitely see that, but I don't think Prime 1 needs Sideshow THAT bad that they would cater any entire piece around them, just so that they continue distribution here in the U.S. market. Not saying it's unheard of, but if XM has no problem without Sideshow, Prime 1 wouldn't have a problem without them either.

Back