Prime 1 announced the "Anime World" lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out guyver 2: Dark Hero it's Rated R and features David Hayter unlike the first which is super cartoony.

There's pics of the GiJoe, Guyver bloodborne stuff etc and a teaser photo of Griffith

EVANGELION up for PO on Prime 1.. For fans it should be up for PO on Sideshow possibly Thursday.The Base is so cool.

looks like at least three switch out arms with different weapons.And three Head Sculpts.

Attachments

• evengelion1.jpg
    evengelion1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 163
  • evengelion2.jpg
    evengelion2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 166
  • evangelion3.jpg
    evangelion3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 169
  • evengelion4.jpg
    evengelion4.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 167
  • evengelion6.jpg
    evengelion6.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 166
  • evengelion7.jpg
    evengelion7.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 167
  • evengelion8.jpg
    evengelion8.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 166
  • evengelion ex.jpg
    evengelion ex.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 166
Pre-ordered. Been a fan since 2002. Can't wait to see what else they can release. I'd love to see a awakening/berserk version... kinda like these:

fUx69xM.jpg

OJ3mXId.jpg

They teased the fist of the North Star statue on their official instagram and showed off another EVA and berserker armor guts at a Hong Kong convention still nothing from AKIRA though.

never watched one single thing of guyver.

I’m watching the show now. Reminds me of GiJoe or Transformers from the 80s

The voice over is very similar to those of the American dub of the late 80s cartoons.

It’s pretty good. Story isn’t bad either. On episode 5

The movies look bad though. I could have not watch more than 15 min. Maybe I’ll give it another try. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Guyver 0 at Prime1 has converted into an order. Really like this guy, should I keep it?

Would go really nice with my Beast Wars statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back