Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confirmed on Instagram by Prime 1 as 1/4.

prime1studio She’s loving it so much she couldn’t resist kissing our 1/4 scale Alita Statue ��
Thank you very much for coming to see it!!

Attachments

• alita 1:4.jpg
    alita 1:4.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 184
You're right. After looking at it the next day, it does look 1'4 scale. She's got a lot of base lol

Gotta love a woman with a lot of "base". :naughty :lol

confirmed on Instagram by Prime 1 as 1/4.

prime1studio She’s loving it so much she couldn’t resist kissing our 1/4 scale Alita Statue 😘
Thank you very much for coming to see it!!

attachment.php

Right on! :rock

Prime 1 loves their big bases! It looks more 1/4 scale to me but could be wrong, looks nice anyway.

Why couldn't they get the GITS licence as I would be all over that....

Yeaaaaa...GITS needed that Prime 1 / Hot Toys treatment compared to what it got.

That's a great pic with Rosa and the statue, seeing it next to someone makes it more impressive. I might make this my first 1/4 piece of merchandise, I better start saving up!

HT is making a 1/6 figure too
HT did a great job with the face! Really hoping it's released eventually, it was one of the few great surprises at SDCC for me. :pray: (off-topic but I'd love a figure of Dr. Ido with his trenchcoat and hammer too lol)

From the Prime 1 Instagram story, it looks like Alita will have an alternate face/head and arm. EDIT: I'm actually not sure if this is an entirely different statue or not lol1.jpg

The switch out portrait & arm are obviously different but the overall statue looks the same.
You're right, for some reason I thought the scale was different but I think I was just confused since no one was standing next to it. :D

Great video, man the statue has so many small details lol. I still think it looks great. I'm guessing this'll be around $1K, I hope they announce a preorder date and pricing soon.

Back