Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the size comparison of the dog and warrior. The top of the dogs tail is 26 inches. The tip of the warriors tubes is 26 inches.

20200627_063926.jpg

As much as I love them both, I?m still not sure if they are same scale. It should be, but no picture proves that by now at least to me. The head length would be the only true scale reference, as the Warriors head was about 92 cm long. Would be a good 30cm length for a third scale then.

Well since both are the same height from the tubes ( warrior) and the tail top (dog)are going to be where they match. I can ask the person who designed it to confirm if the base is the same thickness. If it is then this scale matches perfectly. The warrior was the smallest of the aliens head to bottom of feet. The dog also has the shorter head. The chap had the longest head. Considering that the dog was a mess before prime1 got it and finished it , we can all assume that their warrior is going to be the matching scale. Which they have confirmed multiple times.

Might as well make my offer official and add a dollar amount.

To anyone who ordered (or is thinking of ordering) this statue and isn't a huge fan of the open-mouthed head, I will buy the head and bust mount off you for $400.

That's $300 to cover the difference in price from standard to deluxe, plus an extra $100 for shipping and my personal thanks.

You can keep the bonus egg and pulse rifle, all I need is the bust.

Which open mouth, there are two of them.

I was wrong about the height on the Warrior, it is a half inch higher than the dogs highest point. So it would look closer to this.20200705_174450.jpg

When prime1 first displayed it people laughed because it was SO blue but we later found out it was just blue lighting above. It is actually a soft cool shade of grey and dark blue black. IJET7bH.jpg

When prime1 first displayed it people laughed because it was SO blue but we later found out it was just blue lighting above. It is actually a soft cool shade of grey and dark blue black.

Still completely the wrong colour though. Should be black and brown, and then with blue lights would look even more accurate to how it looked on screen.

Would of been better this way, as people who want it accurate would have what they want, and people who wanted it how it looked on screen a few times could have it lit up.

It's a bit too blue for my tastes. I think the SWS life size bust has the perfect colours this should be based off.

So the ssw is grey blue. Not brown. But I prefer a blue grey like the p1 warrior because it is what it looked like on screen. Plus I don't have to get blue lights to make it look accurate.

So the ssw is grey blue. Not brown. But I prefer a blue grey like the p1 warrior because it is what it looked like on screen. Plus I don't have to get blue lights to make it look accurate.

And those of us who do actually want it truly accurate are **** out of luck, cos it's the wrong colour to begin with. Bit selfish really.

I'm sure after spending 2 grand on a statue you'll have some left for a few LEDs.

Well they didn't look brown on screen so I think that is why. You have screen accurate or behind the scenes accurate. I think screen is weighs more

Here are some wonderful side by side reference shots from the film with the p1 statue. It's kinda amazing the details. IMG_20200708_155700.jpg20200708_155301.jpg20200708_155338.jpg

Well that is a yellow light in it lol. They had blue lighting to make them look blue. Instead of painting them blue like the queen. FB_IMG_15359937103736033.jpg

Nah it's accurate depending on which one it is based on: the hero puppet or the stunt man suit. Prime1 did a combination like the dog and their chap. Images for reference. Screenshot_20200709-222519_Google.jpg

Back