Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think other than the base size and price. The pose, color, etc... it all looks well done

Yeah base is big. I'm okay with it because I'm only collecting the Alien line. Price I was actually relieved. Especially with their payment plan.

Neck is too long. :)

Warrior neck.jpg

Nah. Actually, if they did a blend between puppet and stunt suit, the neck is in good range. Most of the on set and movie screen shots show the stunt suit and as these guys were of standard men size, the neck was shorter. But surely it is a preference. As well the Big Chap looked different in head position, if either Bolaji Badejo or Eddie Powell were in the suit.

This Warrior Alien is perfect in terms of Color and sculpt IMO.

I would love to be able to nit pick it so I could be happy about the fact that i am not ordering it... But the Alien is perfect.

Base is to damn big so am out.

This Warrior Alien is perfect in terms of Color and sculpt IMO.

I would love to be able to nit pick it so I could be happy about the fact that i am not ordering it... But the Alien is perfect.

Base is to damn big so am out.

The Alien is good imo. But I really don't like the pose. And the base is so ridiculous that it's virtually the definition of unnecessary, so it is a fairly easy pass for me. A regrettable one none the less, I do want a nice warrior statue.

The Alien is good imo. But I really don't like the pose. And the base is so ridiculous that it's virtually the definition of unnecessary, so it is a fairly easy pass for me. A regrettable one none the less, I do want a nice warrior statue.

Agreed about that damn base..

I love the pose though.. :)

One thing we all can agree on is the base is a big no no due to size haha

I love the pose and when I found out the inspiration was right before Vasquez killed it I like it even more. 20200708_155301.jpg20200708_155338.jpg

Right when she yelled "Drake come on"
I love the pose and I'm very excited to get it. But first the big chap.

Interesting thing I noticed.

While the Warrior base is massive...larger than the Dog...the advertised weight is lighter than the Dog, 4.5kg/10lbs lighter in fact.

The Dog material is just polystone. The Warrior material is polystone AND other materials. Egg and Pulse Rifle perhaps?

Dog info, 24kg/52.9lbs:

50158902147_bfa15b1fae_c_d.jpg

Warrior info, 19.6kg/43.2lbs:

50158663306_7d73b68790_c_d.jpg

Interesting...

Interesting thing I noticed.

While the Warrior base is massive...larger than the Dog...the advertised weight is lighter than the Dog, 4.5kg/10lbs lighter in fact.

The Dog material is just polystone. The Warrior material is polystone AND other materials. Egg and Pulse Rifle perhaps?

Dog info, 24kg/52.9lbs:

50158902147_bfa15b1fae_c_d.jpg

Warrior info, 19.6kg/43.2lbs:

50158663306_7d73b68790_c_d.jpg

Interesting...

You are also comparing the non dx warrior with the dx dog. The regular warrior weighs 19kg and the dx is 25kg.

Back