Statue Prime 1 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice catch. doubt cameron even cares. sometimes the fans cares more than than the actors/creators/directors. which begs the question why should we care so much when they don't.
Met Tom Skerit at Texas frightmare. Dude couldn't care less about Alien. "I think people read too much into it. It's just a movie" he said and Cartwright cut him off to take over the response.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Met Tom Skerit at Texas frightmare. Dude couldn't care less about Alien. "I think people read too much into it. It's just a movie" he said and Cartwright cut him off to take over the response.

To them, it's just a job. To us, it's passion/addiction/obsession.

Does help with my perspective tho. I'm past all that movie accuracy etc with respect to my collection...I like it I buy it and rest be damned. I'm so much happier with what I have this way. Heck, I'm looking at my HT Big Chap and collection of rare Fewture Aliens/Predators in my shelf with a smile on my face while most hardcore if-it's-not-in-the-movie-I-don't-give-a-f-about fans would throw them in the garbage.

Your mileage may vary.

100% agree; clary was a job for him. I'm just saddened that he was so burdened to have been involved in something so important to so many people and something that became such a cultural phenomenon.

If it makes you happy bro, you're doing it correctly.
To them, it's just a job. To us, it's passion/addiction/obsession.

Does help with my perspective tho. I'm past all that movie accuracy etc with respect to my collection...I like it I buy it and rest be damned. I'm so much happier with what I have this way. Heck, I'm looking at my HT Big Chap and collection of rare Fewture Aliens/Predators in my shelf with a smile on my face while most hardcore if-it's-not-in-the-movie-I-don't-give-a-f-about fans would throw them in the garbage.

Your mileage may vary.

It's like one's favorite restaurant changing the recipe of your favorite dish.
Though the recepice is essentially the restaurant's.... the experience belongs to the audience. Many prefer that it remain consistent, while others like a little variation.

This is why I'm a 100% accuracy kind of fan.
I want a consistent experience.

It's like one's favorite restaurant changing the recipe of your favorite dish.
Though the recepice is essentially the restaurant's.... the experience belongs to the audience. Many prefer that it remain consistent, while others like a little variation.

This is why I'm a 100% accuracy kind of fan.
I want a consistent experience.
*tearful applause*

SZc22CL.png

She's there alongside another massive Alien with a similarly enormous base. Perhaps a King? Looks different than Sideshow's take on him, though.

This looks awesome. So glad I didn't jump on the Sideshow piece. What's everyone think this will be price wise? $2K?

If the Jungle Hunter behind it costs $1500 ($1700 for the deluxe), there's no way the Queen costs only $500 more. Got to be at least $2300, $2500.

If the Jungle Hunter behind it costs $1500 ($1700 for the deluxe), there's no way the Queen costs only $500 more. Got to be at least $2300, $2500.

Yeah I was clearly thinking between $2K - $2.5K. Any more then $2.5K I'll have to seriously think about whether I need this or not 😂

They could made the base half that size for us to display it

Looking at P1's Alien Queen, there's not much difference between this and Sideshow's Queen, as they both have a very similar pose, and the bases are virtually identical...?..:)

Back