Statue Prime 1 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For now I don't feel it. Both Big Chap and Queen are not accurate at all. We can already spot mistakes on these teasers... Too bad. No doubat that the quality of the products will be great but designwise for now it's not there...

I fully expect these Prime 1 Alien threads to be full of people trying to knock down the product simply because they won’t be able to afford them. These will undoubtedly be the absolute best examples of the Xenomorph in statue form on the market and that’s going to bother people with shallow pockets.
Get ready...

I'm actually surprised at the level of animosity expressed towards this.

Does P1 have a history of their pieces being inaccurate? Genuine question without an iota of sarcasm.

I've never been impressed by any of their announcement mock ups. They're always very cryptic and belie the level of attention to detail and tlc their projects get.

My plan for my alien collection is Drone, Warrior, Queen busts to be a companies by a definitive maquette and I'm very much hoping that this is what P1 delivers on.

"My" confidence and excitement are derived not from a ****** mockup but the experiences I've had in looking at their finished pieces. In particular the Runner since it's of the same line as these.

From my understanding of what a teaser is supposed to do is "tease" at what's coming, not give a detailed look at the exact nature of what it's going to be. For all we know this is a very early mock that bares nothing in common with the final piece (potentially, arguably not entirely likely), like a pre alpha render.

My take away from this that P1 is working on this piece and it will be out fairly soon. Period.

*shrug*

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Not a question of money as we don't know the price of it already... so this point is useless.

just look at the teasers for what it is. A picture showing things. And on this, you can see some stuff which are looking weird for now. It's a teaser so it might change. For now this is all that we have to look at. So for now, this is our answer/reaction to it.

Just look at the pictures
:)

And again, I ordered the dog and will order products that I like. Company making it doesn't matter to me as long as the final product matches my criteria. For now, judging by what I saw, it's not the case. Again, for now. :)

Please get the $@&% out of here with the inaccuracies nonsense.

Make it your damn self if you want it to your specifications.

[emoji41][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)
Take it easy man
it's a hobby, right?

in the end, if you like it you will buy it and if I don't I won't, right? and everyone will be happy. it's as simple as that.
we are just discussing here and giving different point of views.
So relax, there is no war here.

I’m not even interested in these teasers. Still wrapped up on how great the Dog Alien is. Will 100% focus my attention on that piece. They would have been better just writing the message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually surprised at the level of animosity expressed towards this.

Does P1 have a history of their pieces being inaccurate? Genuine question without an iota of sarcasm.

No animosity towards the statue. I'm sure most people are optimistic and excited for Prime 1 Aliens, I certainly am. And no, P1 are not known for putting out items with major inaccuracies, quite the opposite in fact. We're expecting these to be potentially the best Alien collectibles made yet which is probably why these digital mock ups havn't impressed some people, it's a testament to the high regards we all hold Prime 1 in. The actual statues will no doubt be far superior. I can't wait to see them....

Can't wait to see the price for this by P1.

I’m not going to take a guess until Prime1 reveals if this will be a bust or a full bodied Queen. Regardless though, I’m sure she will be pricey and worth it.

there would be no point in Prime making this a bust because the SS version is so perfect. Might as well go big or go home.

there would be no point in Prime making this a bust because the SS version is so perfect. Might as well go big or go home.

That's how I feel about a few recent pieces. We've been seeing a lot of redundant stuff lately imo, like prime1 1:2 Endo, and Cool Prop's 1:1 Wolf and upcoming P1 bust. Then there's the CP lifesize Big Chap bust that has the same exact base as HCG's 1:2 from years back.. etc

They shouldn't be making the queen into another 1:4 bust, but at this point who knows... seems like everyone is just doing their version of Sideshow/HCG old classics.

I really want a fullsize Queen though, hope they do make that instead of something that's already been done.

--

Last edited:
I really want a fullsize Queen though, hope they do make that instead of something that's already been done.
:horror

12cbc4b289066da04b692ced357861f8.jpg

it will have to be shipped by a helicopter.

:horror

12cbc4b289066da04b692ced357861f8.jpg

it will have to be shipped by a helicopter.

Funny, that this piece which is standing at Cameron´s Lightstorm Entertainment Studio, has the back pin / fins the wrong way around.

The leave shaped blades at the root shall point inwards.

lol didn't mean full size, I meant a full body sculpt as opposed to a bust.

That would look great in my 1:1 replica of Hadley's Hope. On my 1:1 replica of LV426.
i am sorry but replicas made from original Hadley's Hope should already have a sculpted queen inside. yours seems to be one of fine details lost during unlicensed recasting.

i am sorry but replicas made from original Hadley's Hope should already have a sculpted queen inside. yours seems to be one of fine details lost during unlicensed recasting.
I can see why you'd think that. But the queen only came with the EX. I got the regular Hadley's Hope.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Funny, that this piece which is standing at Cameron´s Lightstorm Entertainment Studio, has the back pin / fins the wrong way around.

The leave shaped blades at the root shall point inwards.

nice catch. doubt cameron even cares. sometimes the fans cares more than than the actors/creators/directors. which begs the question why should we care so much when they don't.

Back