Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple quick pics.

1e6fdda65277e0d31a0bcc362a7c04f9.jpg

d5f153cb23eafa10a203c4744da9af9b.jpg

06fd21b54a2da08b9f9328cfcc80add3.jpg

most excellent GZL.. awesome detail.

Gratulations all of you!

Please can tell me someone of you the dimension of the base?

So, I only recently started paying attention to this piece but now I'm interested in getting it. I have a question though. I've seenjoyed in pics and videos that there are 3 heads: a mouth piece head, an all black head, and a head that has regular skin tone around the mouth. But on SS website it doesn't show the regular skin tone mouth head and it says the exclusive is a switchout arm holding a Bata range. So, can anyone clue me in so I don't have to read through this whole thread, please?

Ahh. I guess if I had thought it through I might have figured it out. Thanks. I appreciate the quick response.

If all three color schemes would have been put up for order at the same time, I think I would have picked this white one as I like it the best although I would have preferred the red accents from the black one to be a blue color on this one instead of the dull tone that they used.

Both the Black and the Gold editions had 2 head sculpts as well as 5 switch out arms but this one only has the extra head sculpt.

I want to order it but I'd feel kind of ripped off in that regard. I will wait a few more hours and see how I feel in the morning.

In any case it looks VERY COOL in this color so congrats to those of you who get one.

aesthetically it looks very cool but no interest on my end for this.

Did this variant actually appear in the game/anywhere? Sorry for my ignorance, I did complete the game so is this just an iron man-esque repaint? Looks better with the mouth shield as you can still see the details underneath and the all white face looks odd

Back