• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prices lowered Shutting down sideshow and hot toys for sale good price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct but low posts dont mean anything. Addicted 2 collecting has 1000 posts $200. Dragontron 750 post $790..... I should just stop buying from anyone one here PERIOD! _____ about ebay all we want they still have a buyers back.
I have been buying/selling on these boards for over four years and have only gotten scammed once during the BRONXBEAST fiasco; he had feedback, a post count, and contacted me in regards to a WTB thread. That said, I DID NOT pay as a gift, I paid with a credit card and I got my money back. Also, if a deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Sure, there is no way to 100% protect yourself from scammers, but everything is like that. There are warning signs that help reduce the chance that you will be scammed. Almost every scam-seller thread has amazingly good prices and the seller is aggressive in requesting gift payments. MOST scam-sellers have low post count.

Back