• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prices lowered Shutting down sideshow and hot toys for sale good price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop buying from people with low post counts. Some of you are so easy, no wonder there are so many scammers.

Stop buying from people with low post counts. Some of you are so easy, no wonder there are so many scammers.

You are correct but low posts dont mean anything. Addicted 2 collecting has 1000 posts $200. Dragontron 750 post $790..... I should just stop buying from anyone one here PERIOD! _____ about ebay all we want they still have a buyers back.

Last edited:
You are correct but low posts dont mean anything. Addicted 2 collecting has 1000 posts $200. Dragontron 750 post $790..... I should just stop buying from anyone one here PERIOD! _____ about ebay all we want they still have a buyers back.

Damn, bad luck mate. Hope you got/get your money back:pray:

i think it can be ok to buy from low post counts as long as you do not pay as Gift . if low post counts is the culprit then selling rules will have to be changed. maybe minimum 1000 post and a year active member with no frivilous posts to get post count.maybe a small deterrent but not for the hardcore thief.either way NEVER PAY AS GIFT !!!!!!unless you really trust a longstanding member and are willing to cut your losses if he or she decide to go rogue.

and do not forget. if a deal sounds to good to be true ,it usually is ...thats why YOU SHOULD NOT PAY AS GIFT !!!!!

That's sad to hear, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on that Predator maquette but his location in Canada and the damage made me back off.

Still to give him the slight benefit of the doubt, there was a supposed "health emergency" and maybe that has to do with delay?

Although if he has time to check in on the forum and doesn't have the courtesy to communicate is not a good sign . . .

Dennis

tuyethuy has a second account - hottoys - which has mainly been used for selling recently.

hi people, sorry to make you guys panic. I have been so busy and the fact i had kept my word selling these statue and shipping them. I had an accident packaging the predator statue and accidently drop the statue (wanting to kill myself) so therefore i don't feel comfortable selling it. I will refund the money back. Please don't be mad and i'm not a scammer. Thanks

hi people, sorry to make you guys panic. I have been so busy and the fact i had kept my word selling these statue and shipping them. I had an accident packaging the predator statue and accidently drop the statue (wanting to kill myself) so therefore i don't feel comfortable selling it. I will refund the money back. Please don't be mad and i'm not a scammer. Thanks

Pictures, or it didn't happen. :lecture

That's like me dropping a hulk or dr doom
Pf.

Not gonna happen.

Money has been refunded to the buyer. That prove everything hope you guy stop from here. Thanks

Money has been refunded BUT it wont clear until the 13th....... I also have a open case on him so what would he have done if I had not put him on blast on here??? Disappeared like Addicted to Collecting? No pics means he is another story teller.

I wanted to say not to buy from someone with zero feedback but everyone had to start from somewhere. Ah there goes that idea.

yikes, i was planning on getting all 3 Appleseed fig, 300$ for the lot was not a easy pass

Everything has been sold thank you so much guys for helping me out. Once again thank you.

Back