• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICED TO SELL! FS: STAR WARS C-3PO EX NISB, R2 EX NISB! $420 Shipped for the pair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys DX07 Luke Skywalker Bespin Outfit Exclusive. NIB

Added: Hot Toys Luke Bespin DX07. NIB, and this is the Exclusive one with the Darth Vader head accessory.

See the statue forum for my Pinhead EX PF NISB posting.

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX07 Luke Skywalker Bespin Outfit Exclusive. NIB

NIB Bespin Luke $600 shipped.

Feel free to pm me with a serious offer if you'd like; worst case is that I say no.

Re: FS: Star Wars collection (Bespin Luke EX, Dewback, Cantina, more); HT McFly EX, m

Decided to sell almost all of my collection.

Placeholder information on original post, will add more details and prices this evening.

Please don't complain or anything; I've just run out of time at the moment.

Thank you!

Re: FS: Star Wars collection (Bespin Luke EX, Dewback, Cantina, more); HT McFly EX, m

Decided to sell almost all of my collection.

Placeholder information on original post, will add more details and prices this evening.

Please don't complain or anything; I've just run out of time at the moment.

Thank you!

See above post...

PM sent about Chewbacca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent regarding HT Chewie

Sorry for the delay folks - it's been a long night.

Info and pricing information have been added.

I will answer PM's in the order received; there have been a bunch of inquiries.

Tusken Raider EX SOLD!
Jabba the Hut EX SOLD!
Salacious B. Crumb EX SOLD!
Buboicullaar EX SOLD!

Re: SALE: Star Wars collection (Bespin Luke EX, Dewback, Cantina, etc) HT McFly EX, m

Take $15 off any single item purchase, or $35 off of two until midnight 1/29!!

Last edited:
Re: SALE: Star Wars collection (Bespin Luke EX, Dewback, Cantina, etc) HT McFly EX, m

Possibly, but not without extra for the shipping outside of the US.

All SOLD items have been shipped via USPS. PM'd buyers with tracking numbers. Thanks!

Bespin Luke EX SOLD!

Back