• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICED TO SELL! FS: STAR WARS C-3PO EX NISB, R2 EX NISB! $420 Shipped for the pair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm reducing my collection by a LOT - basically keeping only the 'military' figures.

Anyway, I'd rather these go to a good home of a collector here than on ebay, so I thought I'd offer them here first.

Prices include shipping in the Continental US.

ALL items are NEW unless noted. To define:

SEALED - shipping package/brown shipper has never been opened.
NIB - brown shipper opened to inspect inner packaging for damage, but package inside never opened.
NRFB - brown shipper opened, package inside was never sealed (magnetic flap, for example), opened only to make sure everything included. Items not touched or removed from inner packaging. (Never removed from box.)

All figures will ship in original brown shippers if they came in one. I'll note if it was shipped in a box rather than a brown shipper.

STAR WARS:

SIDESHOW Sixth Scale:

NEW! C-3PO Exclusive (SEALED) $235 shipped w/Swap-Out Damaged Shoulder

R2-D2 Exclusive (SEALED) $185 shipped w/Utility Circular Saw Arm, Laser Welding Arm, Spacecraft Linkage Arm ON HOLD

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions please.

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD:

HOT TOYS Sixth Scale DELUXE:

Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit) DX07 Exclusive (NRFB). This is the Exclusive version with the Darth Vader head accessory. $575 shipped SOLD!

HOT TOYS Sixth Scale:

Han Solo Exclusive (SEALED) $320 shipped SOLD!

Chewbacca Exclusive (SEALED) $385 shipped SOLD!

Obi-Wan Exclusive (SEALED) $300 shipped SOLD!

SIDESHOW Sixth Scale:

Tusken Raider Exclusive (SEALED) $270 shipped w/Gaffi Weapon with Gun Stock SOLD!

Yoda Exclusive (NIB) $210 shipped w/Holocron Cube accessory SOLD!

Patrol Dewback (NRFB) $765 shipped SOLD!

Mos Eisley Cantina (NIB) $150 shipped SOLD!

Jabba the Hutt Exclusive $235 shipped w/ornate toasting cup SOLD!

Salacious B. Crumb Exclusive $85 shipped w/Dwarf Varactyl SOLD!

Buboicullaar Exlusive $60 shipped w/'scratching' Womp Rat SOLD!

OTHER MOVIES:

HOT TOYS Sixth Scale DELUXE:

Batman - Michael Keaton DX09 $280 shipped - Mint condition, displayed in a Detolf in my work office. Original owner. No pets, smoke or sunlight. SOLD!

HOT TOYS Sixth Scale:

Superman - Christopher Reeves MMS152 Exclusive w/Kryptonite neck chain $260 shipped - Mint condition, displayed in a Detolf cabinet in my work office. Not original owner, and the Fortress of Solitude crystal base has been permanently modified to allow for incredible battery-operated light-up feature. SOLD!

Marty McFly MMS257 Exclusive (SEALED) w/guitar $245 shipped SOLD!

Marty McFly accessory custom package $75 shipped This package was made by Dan Chung before it was ever announced that there would be a Hot Toys Marty, and custom was the only way to go. Includes the plutonium case, backpack, camera, digital calculator watch, package with prom banner, flyers, book, license plate, etc. The set cost $150 when I bought it. SOLD!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids Lot (All of them) NEW, Nicholson Joker NEW

Bump - hopefully, there's some interest.

Re: FS: Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids Lot (All of them) NEW, Nicholson Joker NEW

Is it the pricing or does no one care about these particular figures? Just curious.

When you put it out there that no negotiations are permitted here it can really slow the interest. It's a hobby forum of collectors and negotiation is part of the deal when you sell on a hobby forum. eBay might be a better way to go when you are not flexible. Nothing wrong with being firm tho. Just change your venue.

I hear what you're saying, but I really have these listed for what I paid for them (some less, if you count shipping). When you factor in paypal fees as well, it's even less.

If I don't want to lose money, there really isn't any room to negotiate. They're basically the same prices as are currently on Sideshow for those that are still available, and what I paid for the rest.

Not sure that collecting as a hobby has anything to do with it - I know people want a bargain, but a fair price is still a fair price.

Price dropped on Battle Droid lot, shipped in US. Price also dropped a little on the Jack Nicholson Joker.

Added ESB Imperial Probe Droid - NEW, still sealed in brown shipper. $305 Shipped in US.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow SW Probe Droid, Battle Droids Lot (All of them), Nicholson Joker ALL

Probe Droid added.

Re: FS: Sideshow SW Probe Droid, Battle Droids Lot (All of them), Nicholson Joker ALL

Feel free to pm me with interest. Worst I can say is no. ;)

Bump for interest. PM me with offers if you see something you like.

Bump - still available. PM me with offers.

All Battle Droids still available.

Droids...come get your droids here...

Battle Droids still available.

Droids going to ebay soon...hope I don't have to.

Re: FS: Sideshow SW Battle Droids Lot - all 6 sets - ALL NEW!

Take the New Battle Droid lot for $725 shipped in the US. Limited time offer only. After this weekend, they go to ebay...

Back