• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Drops!!! PF's and more: Vader, Vampirella, Boba, Maul, Green Laturn, & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sja177

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all, listing a few items and playing the field on prices. Not desperate so don't low ball. Prices suck? Well my prices include shipping and insurance, which can be upwards of $50, as well as PayPal costs. To me flaws are normal on every statue, if you expect perfection look elsewhere. Everything is OBO. Dont be afraid of my prices

Green Lanturn PF. Reg. No defects. Displayed briefly. Paint aps aren't perfect but I was happy. Box and shipper. $370

Darth Vader PF Exclusive. W/ mouse droid. Amazingly perfect. Lights up. No issues. Mint in box. $600

Boba Fett PF. Mint with box. Zero issues. $490

Darth Maul Cyborg Exclusive. Light saber doesn't light, otherwise no issues. $430

Bucky Barnes Captain America. Exclusive. No defects or issues. Box and shipper. $275

Ironman classic comiquette. Reg. no issues or defects. Box isn't perfect. $320

Magik comiquette. No issues, no defects. Box and shipper. $350

Vampirella PF exclusive. Mint with box and shipper. $500

free shipping to us only and excluded Hawaii and Alaska

Last edited:
Re: PF's and more: Vader Ex, Clone Ex, Black cat, Green Lanturn, updates often.

Bump bunp bump bump

Re: PF's and more: Vader Ex, Clone Ex, Black cat, Green Lanturn, updates often.

Fund my cobra. Hearing offers and prices dropped

Re: Price Drops!!! PF's and more: Vader Ex, Clone Ex, Black cat, Green Lanturn, etc

Meh meh meh

Re: Price Drops!!! PF's and more: Vader Ex, Clone Ex, Black cat, Green Lanturn, etc

Bump bump bump

Re: Price Drops!!! PF's and more: Vader, Vampirella, Boba, Maul, Green Laturn, & more

Changes. to the top

Re: Price Drops!!! PF's and more: Vader, Vampirella, Boba, Maul, Green Laturn, & more

Bump bump bump

Dropped again

Hi Sja177,

Is the Iron Man Comiquette the one with him holding the flag or the one hitting the ground? Please let me know, thank you.

Holding the flag

Back