PRICE CHECK on Vintage Kenner Star Wars Items 1977-1980

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all; I recently purchased a collection that had many items including some vintage star wars playsets. I don't collect vintage toys so will probably sell them to buy sideshow/master replicas items. I have tried to research these and check ebay listings but could still really use a price check if anyone is willing! Thanks so much for any help; it is appreciated.

Kenner Imperial Troop Transport (1st edition with talking) - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of 80 so is in great condition!)
Kenner Droid Factory - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of 80 so is in great condition!)
Kenner Millenium Falcon (the large one) - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of over 80 so is in amazing condition!)

Thank you!

good luck with your sales.........:wave

Last edited:
Hello all; I recently purchased a collection that had many items including some vintage star wars playsets. I don't collect vintage toys so will probably sell them to buy sideshow/master replicas items. I have tried to research these and check ebay listings but could still really use a price check if anyone is willing! Thanks so much for any help; it is appreciated.

Kenner Millenium Falcon (the large one) - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of over 80 so is in amazing condition!)

Thank you!

This is going to be the hard one. There are so many of them. I have see most go for under $50 and I have seen them go over $200.

Good Luck

Kenner Imperial Troop Transport (1st edition with talking) - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of 80 so is in great condition!)
Kenner Droid Factory - sealed in the box never opened (box would probably get an AFA of 80 so is in great condition!)

Thank you!

If they are genuine, original SW Kenner toys, still sealed as new, in the retail boxes and the boxes are mint, you are entitled to expect a premium price for them.. that said, you may have to be patient to find the right buyer.. not my bag, but good luck.

How have these figures been selling? I will be selling a collection of loose Hasbro to fund some Sideshow purchases.

Hasbro is worth pennies compared to Kenner.

Yep I have seen large collections of min in package hasbros go for what looks like the tax on the kenners but all around the prices are much lower then what they were what seems like a few years ago.

Back