Action Figure (PREVIEW)The Next Joe is HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple Korean head sculpts that would work, just have to add a bandana. He's got a Japanese father and a Korean mother, but he always looked more Korean to me.

QuickKickSculpt2.jpg

QuickKickSculpt.jpg

Here's the link for the supplier which has posted these. They are "Coming Soon".

https://www.caltekonline.com/index.php?search=1/6&page=18

So I finished Quick Kick but I'm not happy with it. I love how it looks, but it's not Quick Kick...

e49d019c.jpg

Gonna have to keep working on it...

I don't know exactly what it is about this, but if you put a Ryan Reynolds head on there I'd think this was an Origins Deadpool.

Even if its an updated or reimagined look, you still have to give him enough to be recognized as quick quick. Maybe a head with white bandana and red strap with throwing stars.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm working on getting the Quick Kick elements in there. I want to keep the long hair though. I may get the hair down sculpt of this guy.

I thinkif you used a head more similar to '85 QK, w/ the bandana, it'd make a world of difference in terms of recognizability.

Back