Action Figure (PREVIEW)The Next Joe is HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know SideShow will never make this guy here. There are a ton more worthy Joes to be made, but --------- was always my favorite Joe. I'm just waiting for the head to get here. He doesn't really look like this in the old cartoon obviously. I just wanted to bring him to 2012 and make him a little more realistic. Hands and feet can't compete with guns, knives and swords. So here he's folks.

893e4825.jpg

Can you guess the next Joe?

Good. At least you can tell its Quick Kick. I didn't want it to stray real far. Lol

Cool,but hopefully Sideshow goes completely or close to Classic Quick Kick

Looking good so far!

Cool,but hopefully Sideshow goes completely or close to Classic Quick Kick
I don't think Sideshow will release him. They would need to develop a full, but somewhat slim muscle body (possibly similar to the Bruce Lee one), and I'm not sure there are enough important characters to be released that could also use it to make it worth their while.

Only if they did something like the custom here can I really imagine it happening.

Yeah,I don't expect to ever see a Quick kick from Sideshow...(he was one of my favorites though)

I don't think well ever see Quick Kick. There way too many characters that can be made before him. Baroness, Sargent Slaughter, Jinx etc etc. I wish they would but they probably won't.

I don't think well ever see Quick Kick. There way too many characters that can be made before him. Baroness, Sargent Slaughter, Jinx etc etc. I wish they would but they probably won't.

Your right Quick Kick is an iconic figure but not a money maker in terms of people that would want to buy him. Maybe in about 10 years they would start thinking about making him but that would be long after every cobra commander, destro, (major bad guys) and major joe characters have been made. I would love to have a SSC Barbeque but the chances of him being made are the same for Quick Kick I am sad to say.

Yet. . .I can easily imagine a Sideshow Jinx somehow, once a decent female body gets developed. She'll have a mask, and Sideshow loves to pump out figures with masks. Plus, she's a full-blown ninja, and not just a guy who does karate. . .which Sideshow also loves. And on top of all that, she's gonna be in the new movie, which should give her more exposure.

Yet. . .I can easily imagine a Sideshow Jinx somehow, once a decent female body gets developed. She'll have a mask, and Sideshow loves to pump out figures with masks. Plus, she's a full-blown ninja, and not just a guy who does karate. . .which Sideshow also loves. And on top of all that, she's gonna be in the new movie, which should give her more exposure.

:exactly: she might not have been that great in the carton but shed make a good figure.

:goodpost:

they could recycle the ninja stuffs that came with storm shadow and other ninjas.. then add a naginata.. and an unmasked head sculpt for exclusive..

So I finished Quick Kick but I'm not happy with it. I love how it looks, but it's not Quick Kick...

e49d019c.jpg

Gonna have to keep working on it...

i like him a lot too but i would not know it was quick kick unless you told me. he does kick ass though.

Cool,but looks nothing like Quick Kick or even ressembles him

Back