PREVIEW : BUFFY PREMIUM FORMAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BDboystoys said:
Wait so, I was gonna get up at 5am here in Aus, as thats 10am PST. So should I not do this? Im confused...

Should I get up later? 6am? I really cant miss out!

BD, the priority preorder for Wolverine is scheduled for 10 AM PST. Buffy will not go up until that is finished, after 12 noon as Dusty said. So set your alarm for 7 at the earliest. I really hope that you'll be able to get this one! And remember, if you somehow miss the exclusive, put in a wait list reservation as soon as possible. But I have a feeling you'll snag one if you try. Good luck!

tomandshell said:
BD, the priority preorder for Wolverine is scheduled for 10 AM PST. Buffy will not go up until that is finished, after 12 noon as Dusty said. So set your alarm for 7 at the earliest. I really hope that you'll be able to get this one! And remember, if you somehow miss the exclusive, put in a wait list reservation as soon as possible. But I have a feeling you'll snag one if you try. Good luck!
Thanks! Thats my usual wake up time unfortuneatley because of school...

slayathon said:
What time here in Chicago will pre-order be up?

If the Priority Pre-Order for Wolverine is over at 12pm PST, that's 2pm CST, which is when we, according to Dusty, can expect to see the Buffy 1/4 PFF up for Priority Pre-Order.

Last edited:
The Wolverine Comicquette hasn't sold out yet, despite being a Priority Preorder.

I wonder if Buffy will go within an hour. Sure sounds like it!

Seretur said:
The Wolverine Comicquette hasn't sold out yet, despite being a Priority Preorder.

I wonder if Buffy will go within an hour. Sure sounds like it!

Just got the go ahead from the missus. I can order Buffy.:banana :joy :D

Back