Presidential Debate Tonight - Obama vs. McCain.... DING, DING, DING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The evolution issue is important because it immediately tells you whether someone is off their rocker when it comes to science and medicine.

I can see how "science" is one of the major concerns of the US right now.........:lol

You guys sticking up for Obama and his preacher rev. Wright need to look up Black Liberation Theory. That is what Wright taught. Obama is fully on record saying Wright was his spiritual advisor and mentor. Wright preached to Obama for 20 years even married him and his wife. We honestly don't know what was preached every week there. What we do know is that there are a couple videos floating around you-tube where Wright and another white preacher go off on whites. Add that to his Black Liberation Theology, and it becomes very suspect to me how he feels. I know that if I went to a church, and the preacher used the word "n@@@@r" 1 time, I would stop attending that church. I find it funny that when Don Imus used the words "nappy headed hos" that Obama wanted him fired, but he was completely ok with the teachings of his preacher and didn't discard him till the public outrage was so much it started hurting his campaign.

Honestly i have to say "so what." I am not a black man and i will never understand what it means to be a black man in this country but what i do understand is a lot of the anger is justified.

That being said Obama has never done anything to show that when he's president that a race war will be in the works. In fact all he has ever done is help less fortunate people. If he was actually out on the campaign trail preaching "down with whitey" then yeah there could be a problem.

I find that the christian right that currently has the power of the white house to be more disturbing than a black man saying "god damn america"

But making claims that Palin's ideas on abortion or evolution will bring down the country isn't fearmongering?

The distinction is that you have to manufacture a position for Obama. The appointment of Supreme Court judges screened for an overturning of Roe v Wade is not a baseless fear. The idea that Obama has some secret black mission is.

Actually we've already seen her lie point blank to Katie Couric re: Pakistan so I see no reason to believe she's not spinning out what people want to hear. It's what most politicians do anyway. She's never going to say she doesn't believe in evolution on a national stage because she'd immediately become a laughingstock. Well. More of a laughingstock.

The evolution issue is important because it immediately tells you whether someone is off their rocker when it comes to science and medicine.

Biden has been an open book to the media for years.

If the theory of evolution is not a religion, but is in fact a science then kindly lead me to the location of the nearest transition fossil. That should be pretty simple to do since according to theory of evolution a good 95 % + of all fossils ever found should be transition in nature. Therefore there should literally 10's of millions of transition fossils in existance...I just want you to tell me where one of them is?

The distinction is that you have to manufacture a position for Obama. The appointment of Supreme Court judges screened for an overturning of Roe v Wade is not a baseless fear. The idea that Obama has some secret black mission is.
The appointment of radical liberal activist judges to the Federal court circuit all over the country isn't a baseless fear, either. In fact, one could make a strong case that such a thing would affect much more than a single topic (Roe v Wade).

If the theory of evolution is not a religion, but is in fact a science then kindly lead me to the location of the nearest transition fossil.

If you don't already understand that all fossils are transitional, then engaging in further discussion is pointless. Sorry.

This is now the official avatar for this thread:

pot_kettle_black.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture
It scares me how much I agree with Irish about this stuff.:horror:horror:horror Also, the kettle is being a racist.

The appointment of radical liberal activist judges to the Federal court circuit all over the country isn't a baseless fear, either.

Can you give me some examples of radical "activist" Federal circuit decisions?

If you don't already understand that all fossils are transitional, then engaging in further discussion is pointless. Sorry.

Really, then why don't you call up any museum in the world and ask them how many true transitional fossils the have. Until you can back up your statement with actual evidence I will consider any discussion on the religion of evolution...pointless.

MESA may very well go to jail for beating someone up for burning a flag. but the act was still done thus not stopped.

Taking away may be the wrong choice for you then so I'll go with prohibit someones 1st Amendment rights. Yes, the act was done but you're trying to stop them from doing this.

I don't buy into people evolved from apes buts I've seen countless shows on NGC, Discover, etc where they've shown how animals have evolved over the course of time. Due to climate, food, etc.

No disrepect but what does that mean exactly?

I'm saying that friends influence each other, but spiritual leaders influence from a position of authority and under supposed higher power.

Claiming an extremist as his friend is sorta forgivable, but when he claims an extremist as his guide and advisor in life, that should be pretty scary to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back