Present toys - 1/6 Robot Police (T-1000)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will order this from Kit when it goes up for preorder. I never had the hot toys version as I was late getting into these figures. I have the DX10 and DX13 so really want a T1000

Hmm, shouldn't we wait for inart?
🏃💨
Hmm, might be a long wait though. Im now 40 :horror So waiting for stuff is getting harder as the years slip by.
Might get the whole set or just some of the parted out things. Not sure if I like the PT sculpt or not? Will be interesting to see how the sculpts turn out.
My HT T-1000 is still one of my figs I have a dont sell notice on.

I literally expect a 2nd body in a bag.

There should be two pairs of pants -- motorcycle and straight-leg

There really should be two shirts and t-shirts but, as Asta said, you could zip the jacket

Maybe they will throw in the extra needed stuff if sales are good.

Anyone else buying 2 sets?

Might have to pick up 2 sets so I can have 4 figures to achieve multiple looks of the T-1000 from T2:
  1. Cop w/ motorcycle helmet/glasses
  2. Finger wagging
  3. Battle damage with bullet holes
  4. Liquid metal hands w/ hook or stabbing

Last edited:
Hmm, might be a long wait though. Im now 40 :horror So waiting for stuff is getting harder as the years slip by.
Might get the whole set or just some of the parted out things. Not sure if I like the PT sculpt or not? Will be interesting to see how the sculpts turn out.
My HT T-1000 is still one of my figs I have a dont sell notice on.

I agree the sculpt could use some work but you can use this Present set to achieve more looks in your display - battle damage or Motorcycle cop look (since the helmet, glasses or bullet holes) will cover up any perceived imperfections.

You already own the Hot Toys so you’re in a good position to be picky.

I got into the 1/6 hobby after the original T-1000 release so I’m going all in with Present Toys. Like you said, were not getting any younger.

I saw another 3rd party T-1000 type figure a couple years ago but that figure was nowhere near as good as Present or Hot Toys.

Identical specs as before, which leaves us in the dark as to what the set actually includes.

I'm presuming that by two belts they mean there are two sets of holsters and pouches. But why specify only one of each of the items to equip them? That's either a typo or a very strange decision.

The important thing is to have two complete belts as it'd be harder finding an extra rig (especially with a left handed holster). I have spares of the equipment from old figures if necessary.

The important thing is to have two complete belts as it'd be harder finding an extra rig (especially with a left handed holster). I have spares of the equipment from old figures if necessary.
Im assuming the pouches, holster etc. are molded or glued to the belts to that all counts as ‘the belt.’ He’s never just wearing a bare belt so it would be foolish to provide one without the bits and bobs.

Looks like only one hand gun, radio and flashlight though.

Either way, got my order in!

Definitely ordering this, love that it includes 2 bodies. I was literally thinking, 'maybe I should order 2 for the other looks' lol.

Price good, lots of accessories and options. Well worth it imo. Especially current HT prices.

Head not as good as hot toys, but with 3rd party heads out there and you have the option of sunglasses and helmet and so on....plenty of reasons to get it.

Price good, lots of accessories and options. Well worth it imo. Especially current HT prices.

Head not as good as hot toys, but with 3rd party heads out there and you have the option of sunglasses and helmet and so on....plenty of reasons to get it.
Hum, i compared the proto of PT and HT, and i think that the PT is better

Comparatif T-1000.png

I keep looking at google images of rob patrick in t2...I keep seeing the hot toys head more closely.

Without the mages the one on the left looks more realistic if that makes sense....

But at the end of the day they are. Oth unmistakenly robert patrick.

HT updated that proto to reduce the exaggeration. The only thing they got wrong was the back of the hair is a point, but it should be more of a fade. Can't tell if Present toys did it right

A better pre order bonus would have been the split in half head

Back