Present Toys - 1/6 PT-55 Blade Warrior (aka Blade from Blade II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His head doesn't look too terribly big if you shoot him from below :ROFLMAO: Kidding aside, I think he's a great value. Not perfect but I can easily make him work in the collection. I have the SooSoo version on preorder, despite loathing the third film. Perhaps between the PT and SooSoo, a little kit bashing will do the trick.

Ph0Ada.jpg

Whats the stink like coming off that bonded leather? If its anything like mad max its gonna reak

I've got no distinguishable leather smell as has been mentioned by some. Which sort of has me worried, but none of the other figures which supposedly have "genuine" leather have really smelled much diffferent. I do have a head cold which has stuffed up my sinuses. I'll take a good whiff once I'm all cleared out. :ROFLMAO:

I've got no distinguishable leather smell as has been mentioned by some. Which sort of has me worried, but none of the other figures which supposedly have "genuine" leather have really smelled much diffferent. I do have a head cold which has stuffed up my sinuses. I'll take a good whiff once I'm all cleared out. :ROFLMAO:
In my experience, the more the leather smells like hell the more likely its fake leather

Whats the stink like coming off that bonded leather? If its anything like mad max its gonna reak
The material looks completely different to Max
Different material, behaves completely different to Max

a leather combined.jpg
a leather 2 combined 2.jpg

Last edited:
I think he looks great; I got him in today. I would like to switch out his pants and get some more flexible boots. I love that they included his jacket for under his vest, as well as the shoulder holsters. Both items look great. The options of changing his looks is excellent with this figure

So for anyone that has this already: How you do you remove the vest? For the second bomber jacket look the vest is supposed to fit over the jacket. So i assume it detaches at the back like the hot toys version did?

Last edited:
Refer to blade trinity for people complaining about the size. Wesley snipes isn't that big.

Attachments

• 20240204_175736.jpg
    20240204_175736.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back