PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

I went ahead and purchased that yellow Ducati also....thanks....I tried to see if there any other type of bike that would resemble the Kawasaki but nothing....if anyone has any links to a 1/6 scale Kawasaki please list it on here....thanks....:)

Denny will this be sold as a set?....(the bride and Oren)?

I'd lol if there was a DX "topless" O'ren head. That's a fantastic likeness, though.

Nah, this line is of no interest to me. I enjoyed the movie, but it was far from my favorite Tarantino flick. I just thought that would be incredibly easy to do, and it'd make for a pretty cool limited accessory. Just lop the top of that noggin off, and there you go.:lol

Nah, this line is of no interest to me. I enjoyed the movie, but it was far from my favorite Tarantino flick. I just thought that would be incredibly easy to do, and it'd make for a pretty cool limited accessory. Just lop the top of that noggin off, and there you go.:lol

Haha I'm only having a bit of fun :) would make for a cool accessory

I gotcha. Me, of all people, mentioning a DX.:lol Like I said, though, great likeness.

opp2.jpg

O-Ren, oh yeah. Love Lucy Lui. Hopefully we'll see Vernita and Elle.

Nice bike, I might haveta pick one up depending on if the Bride is in her yellow biker outfit.

Like the sculpts, love the films.
Would love to see the whole cast especially bill and pai mai

Damn more than just B? Awesome! Ill gladly take Oren but she's one of my less favorite characters. I'd prefer Bill or Elle over her. I'd probably place her after that though.

But Kill Bill IMO is Tarantinos magnum opus and I'd get any character from that film especially multiple brides.

I'd like the yellow jumpsuit look and the final scene with the shorter hair long blue dress and leather jacket. I always thought that was a pretty bad *** look.

Back