PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

Whoa! You don't have to be a prick about it. It actually looks more like Abe Sapian than Uma Thurman.Lol. If I knew who it was to begin with I wouldn't have asked. Sometimes when people put the cryptic titles and it doesn't look like who you recognize, you have to ask who it is. :mad:
Yes, and still you'd want to have a sculpt you percieved as Abe Sapien converted to a Mia Wallace one...

tumblr_lrk873Uil01qd0gswo1_500.gif

Their typical MO now is to release full figures, painted heads, and outfit/accessory sets (that are often missing things included in the full sets). I don't think they've released unpainted heads for nearly a year or so.

in the past...they have done both...but since their last release...they didn't offer unpainted sculpts....they did offer the regular headsculpt painted....hope that answers your question....:)

...................thanks !!

Whoa! You don't have to be a prick about it. It actually looks more like Abe Sapian than Uma Thurman.Lol. If I knew who it was to begin with I wouldn't have asked. Sometimes when people put the cryptic titles and it doesn't look like who you recognize, you have to ask who it is. :mad:

You wander into a thread and demand "So, who the heck is this supposed to be?" and, having been told who it is, you declare your lack of interest in the character and marshal others to convince Denny to create the sculpt so it can be used for a Mia Wallace custom - even though the expression is about as far from Mia's character as you could get without it being a different person entirely.

Lighten up mate. This thread is full of Iminime fans who have long been anticipating this character, and freaks who are familiar with the convention of giving unlicensed figure threads half-cryptic names to keep the C&Ds at bay. Don't take it to heart. Join in with the thread discussion if you like the character, or move on - but nobody is going out of their way to be a prick, it's all light-hearted :peace

i am a huge kill bill fan... would love to upgrade a few of mine...i have bea, bill, oren, sophie, and gogo, i also got a crazy 88, an extra oren and the bike... cool stuff.
killbi_zps096a5e13.jpg

killbill1_zps2b55dfb5.jpg

killbill_zpsb83e929f.jpg

killb_zps35778fee.jpg

killb2_zps6f8feb86.jpg

Those were Moe's figures right? I remember them... But I always wondered who did the sculpts for him. Bill's specially was really great...

Mightyq
Yet another reason why you need to show us your shelves. Your collection is full of goodies and surprises. Now get your camera and start taking some pictures to share.:stick

i am a huge kill bill fan... would love to upgrade a few of mine...i have bea, bill, oren, sophie, and gogo, i also got a crazy 88, an extra oren and the bike... cool stuff.
killbi_zps096a5e13.jpg

killbill1_zps2b55dfb5.jpg

killbill_zpsb83e929f.jpg

killb_zps35778fee.jpg

killb2_zps6f8feb86.jpg

WOW! Badass, man. Very impressive!

you guys may want to take a look at this.....although i think Iminime can do better.....the outfit is not bad at all...maybe he should definitely go the bike suit route....that one would kick so much azz!!!

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2013/06/play-toy-p001-16-figure.html

what do you guys think?

I like it! I really do! I don't see a whole lot of Uma there but I will buy it. Like you said it would be great for iminime to do the Biker outfit now so we can have a more unique/specific outfit option.

Finally the Bride is getting some much needed 1/6 love

Bike outfit FTW.

Although I think the tracksuit outfit choice has already been set right? Which is still cool. A quality iMiniMe version tracksuit sounds interesting. But if there was a choice, the bike outfit would be mine :D

The face looks a little off in that set but the rest looks ok. I have to imagine it also costs way less than the Iminime version will.

The outfit looks great, but the sculpt is nothing better than a blonde Barbie. Iminime will do this character right.

you guys may want to take a look at this.....although i think Iminime can do better.....the outfit is not bad at all...maybe he should definitely go the bike suit route....that one would kick so much azz!!!

what do you guys think?
Honestly I'm not sure Iminime could do so much better than that on the outfit front. It looks pretty good to me there. I would also lean toward biker outfit even more strongly now that I know this is out there. Abe Sapi. . .er, I mean Thurman sculpt there ain't too shabby, either. :D

i ctually was gonna get this and just buy the uma thurman head from Iminime to save some money...but i also would like to see the bike outfit come to life through Iminime....that way i could justify buying that and the extra head from him....:)....but yeah...the outfit was pretty much the only reason why i posted this here....the head can be a a zombie stand in for my hordes...LMAO

no info on this so far...but if its anything like the 1/6 Ted figure....it should sneak under the radar....i think its made by the same japanese commpany....

i just got the TED figure about two weeks ago....awesome little figure...:)

what do you guys think?

ya know what gets my attention with this figure, is the body proportions, very much uma, the long legs, the posture of the posing looks great, just needs a new head.

That does look good... is it available anywhere. Didn't see any details on the page.

Back