PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

Uma Thurman

Thanks bro. I guess sometimes when you ask a simple question, you don't always get a simple answer. Now that I know who it's supposed to be I can see a little better likeness. It would be really cool if they offer this as a bald head to do the Mia from Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill had to be my least favorite Tarantino movie to date. But, if you could use the head for Mia, that might sell even better. So of you in the inner circle with Denny Kim may want to suggest a bald head.

I'd really like to see Iminime offer a bald head for a Mia bash. Someone was also doing a Ving Rhames Marcellus at one point but it seemed to have disappeared.

in the past...they have done both...but since their last release...they didn't offer unpainted sculpts....they did offer the regular headsculpt painted....hope that answers your question....:)

Their typical MO now is to release full figures, painted heads, and outfit/accessory sets (that are often missing things included in the full sets). I don't think they've released unpainted heads for nearly a year or so.

Depending on price (and the body they select) I may go for a full figure on this one. I love the look of the sculpt so far and love the movie... one of the most enjoyable films I've seen on the big screen.

I can never figure out when releases actually happen and never get to the website on time. Don't really want to miss this release though.

Thanks bro. I guess sometimes when you ask a simple question, you don't always get a simple answer. Now that I know who it's supposed to be I can see a little better likeness. It would be really cool if they offer this as a bald head to do the Mia from Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill had to be my least favorite Tarantino movie to date. But, if you could use the head for Mia, that might sell even better. So of you in the inner circle with Denny Kim may want to suggest a bald head.

I can't see the expression working for Mia tbh.

Woah! You couldn't recognise who it was at all, yet you would want this sculpt offered bald for another character?!!
Besides no way can this sculpt or expression work for Mia...

Woah! You couldn't recognise who it was at all, yet you would want this sculpt offered bald for another character?!!

:lol I think he got off pretty lightly for that call

Whoa! You don't have to be a prick about it. It actually looks more like Abe Sapian than Uma Thurman.Lol. If I knew who it was to begin with I wouldn't have asked. Sometimes when people put the cryptic titles and it doesn't look like who you recognize, you have to ask who it is. :mad:

So glad to find this thread. This will be bought. Kill Bill is one great movie and I have to have this. Great outfit choice and it has to come with the sword. I am so pumped for this release:panic:

Back