Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome show guys! Loved your Avengers review! Looking forward to more of these! You need to review all of Marvel's Avengers related movies!

Hell yeah, that was great. Really looking forward to hearing more movie talk. I know you guys were talking about upcoming movies, but I think you guys were onto something with going back to watch even older movies just to hear opinions and arguments on character design or set pieces or just over atmosphere of a movie. Again great listen and im looking forward to the next one.

You guys rock best podcast ever!!!!! I download all the podcasts and listen to them on my subway ride to work and I start laughing sometimes (jack sack is freaking hilarios!) forgetting I'm on the subway and people look at me like I'm a psycho lol keep doing a great job you guys! Thanks

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL, BABY! PREDATOR STYLE.

predbosskeboss.jpg

EP26 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_episode26_rev.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP26 "FOURTEEN"
i.e. Like a Boss!
Recorded 05.30.2012

"So this lady says her kid's a fan and wants this MASSIVE FIGHT CAKE. Enterbay vs Dragon. Medicom vs Hot Toys. The Jack Sack vs Ganch. Predators vs Predators. Empir3 vs Premium Format. Fansproject vs Transformers fandom. EY! OH! And get this: the kid is 14! Marone!"

preorder66_episode26_revFIGHT.jpg

EP26 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode26_figLoki.jpg

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_episode26_spiderwoman.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

LIKE us on facebook!
Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

GASP! NOT GEEWUN.

preorder66_episode26_steelcore.jpg

Hello, I'm Mister Dead.

preorder66_episode26_horse.jpg

preorder66_episode26_INCOMING.jpg

_____

<WE ARE AUDACITY.>

preorder66_episode27_weareaudacity.jpg

<WE DETERMINE REALITY.>

EP27 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_episode27_rev.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP27 "ROOTED"
i.e. WE ARE AUDACITY.
Recorded 06.20.2012

Hijacked by an evil program able to bend space and warp reality at will, Crasis battles to ensure EP27 prospers. Sideshow calls The Jack Sack's bluff. The cast members get to the ROOT of Ichab0d's issues with Hot Toys Black Widow. Deadpool flies inside Bea Arthur. Mazinger Z's ro-bits are revealed. And Vad--WE ARE AUDACITY.

preorder66_episode27_INCOMING_ST.jpg

EP27 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode27_vadertease.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode27_widow3.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode27_mazinger.jpg

LOOK OUT! ASTHMA!

preorder66_episode27_ggvsst.jpg

<WE ARE AUDACITY.>

preorder66_episode27_audacity.jpg

<WE DETERMINE REALITY.>

preorder66_episode27_outtakes.jpg

_____

got a long day painting tomorrow , going to give your show a shot. sounds right up my alley .

got a long day painting tomorrow , going to give your show a shot. sounds right up my alley .

yeah give it a shot man, its a great show. If your a member of these boards then as you mentioned right up your alley.

Getting ready to listen to ep. 27 to start my Monday morning work day off right :yess:

"I have an idea to...fix this city: ButterShoes."

preorder66_episode28_topshelf_subzero.jpg

EP28 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_ep06_comiccon-1.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP28 "BUTTERSHOES"
i.e. Who's the Bossk?
Recorded 07.18.2012

The SDCC storm has come. A new format rises. Will JUAN BAMBLO be enough to rescue Preorder66 from the high-end invasion? The Jack Sack reveals his plan to clean up NY...with ButterShoes. Hella figures! Hella statues! And WHO'S THE BOSSK, BABY?!

preorder66_episode28_figsSSbaroness.jpg

EP28 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode28_figsgordon2.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode28_figsSScatwoman.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode28_topshelf_galactus.jpg

CHEETOS ARE A HELL OF A DRUG.

preorder66_episode28_topshelf_anakin.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE...VINES!

preorder66_episode28_topshelf_ivy.jpg

SAVE US, JUAN BAMBLO!

preorder66_episode28_figsEBbamblo.jpg

PREORDER66.COM IS A THING?? EY! OH!!

bossk.jpg

_____

Last edited:
Awesome episode. Just wanted to let you guys know that the 66 Batmobile sort of doubled as a license announcement. They had a "more collectibles coming soon" at the end of the announcement. Pretty sure that West Batman will be on the way.

Back