Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, the backlog. Time to make this thread more current. By diving into the PAST! That's how we roll, baby!

In case you missed it, the Preorder66 crew recently crashed TFCon, Canada's Transformers (and 80's toys) Convention. A great deal of drunken madness occurred in the great north, and some of it even ended up on tape. This is what happens when demented people go on a road trip.

What happens in Canada...ends up on the internet for all to hear. Drunk Crasis. SP05. LET'S TFCON!

tfcon01_crasisggirls.jpg

SP05 IS LIVE!!!

tfcon01.jpg

PREORDER66 - SP05 "TFCON2012 - PART 1"
i.e. I don't drink!
Recorded 07.27-28.2012

PREORDER66@TFCON2012 - PART1. The crew of the USS BROMETHEUS embark on their journey to the wild North. And then Crasis gets birthday drunk. And decides to carry a microphone around. Oh Canada.

tfcon01_sobrietytest.jpg

SP05 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

tfcon01_vangelus.jpg

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

tfcon01_aaron.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

LIKE us on facebook!
Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

tfcon01_gmfan.jpg

BEEMO ISSSS DRERRRRRIIIIIINNNNNKIIINNGGGGGK.

tfcon01_bmodrunk.jpg

AND THERE'S MORE TO COME....!

preorder66_TFCON.jpg

_____

Time for Third Party Transforming Ro-Bits! And some weird **** with a horse. SP06. TFCON!

tfcon02_intropunch.jpg

SP06 IS LIVE!!!

tfcon02.jpg

PREORDER66 - SP06 "TFCON2012 - PART 2"
i.e. BOOOOAAAARRRD WIIIIIIIISE
Recorded 07.28.2012

PREORDER66@TFCON2012 - PART2. The crew gather in the hotel room in front of a live audience to record a slightly less drunk episode about Third Party Transforming Ro-Bits, Incomings, Canadian space money and some weird stuff with a toy horse. RACHEL!

tfcon02_mastermind.jpg

SP06 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

tfcon02_incoming.jpg

RSS feed

tfcon02_fansproject.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

HELLO HULK. I AM BEEMO.

tfcon02_beemo.jpg

STILL MORE TO COME....!

preorder66_TFCON.jpg

_____

The TFCon Trilogy Concludes in true Preorder66 fashion:

tfcon03_professional.jpg

SP07 IS LIVE!!!

tfcon03_07.jpg

PREORDER66 - SP07 "TFCON2012 - PART 3"
i.e. Poutine and Professionalism
Recorded 07.29-30.2012

PREORDER66@TFCON2012 - PART3. After bringing professionalism to a game show, the PO66 crew are joined by CheersIan for the final TFCon recording and quickly get sentimental about Poutine, Waterslides and bro-ness. Random Ori Toy ACID RAIN sighting! Also: USS Brometheus - The Voyage Home. Eh?

tfcon03_poutine.jpg

SP07 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

tfcon03_robitsacidrain.jpg

RSS feed

tfcon03_vincent.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

tfcon03_dddrrrrrkkkt.jpg

DREAMS DO COME TRUE IN CANADA.

tfcon03_hulkhug.jpg

SNAILIENS! YOU HEARD US!

tfcon03_snailiens.jpg

BMO IS ATM, OK! BYE BYE!

tfcon03_beemo.jpg

_____

And with the end of the TFCon supplementals comes a new volume of Preorder66.

Professionals, take control. Take control of your collection.
This episode is armed and this episode is downloadable.

Time to make your day more...severe.

FISHY FISHY PASTA...PASTA.
FISHY FISHY PASTA...PASTA....

preorder66_episode29_quarterscale_.jpg

EP29 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_episode29_rev_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP29 "FISHYPASTA"
i.e. Interestingness
Recorded 08.08.2012

Fine with the overwhelming volume with no chance, even when viewed from where an overwhelming 1/4, which Enterbay aimed at a figure moving to overturn the common sense of HD Masterpiece Collection Series. FISHYFISHYPASTA...PASTA.

preorder66_episode29_catwoman_.jpg

EP29 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode29_robocop_.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode29_kaiju.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode29_topshelfpred2_.jpg

SPACE WHALES IN SPACE. SING!

preorder66_episode29_robitsmacross.jpg

I SENSE SOMETHING...SOMETHING VILE. ICHABOD?!

preorder66_episode29_profx.jpg

Three men and an IRONBAT?!

preorder66_episode29_SAbatman.jpg

_____

Something's coming this week. Something...fuzzy.

that was good stuff. Listened to it all at work and couldnt stop cracking up at the FISHY FISHY PASTA PASTA!!!

SWEATER VESTS ARE GO!

preorder66_episode30_inc_ackbarkarate.jpg

EP30 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_episode30_sweaters.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP30 "SWEATERS"
i.e. Aztec Pig Teats
Recorded 08.22.2012

When Cosby Sweaters come up, all bets are off. Except for the Hot Toys Hulk Buddy bet - Crasis won that one. Pig Teats, PMS, Macross Therapy Time, seedy third party figures and Admiral Ackbar. IT'S THE CLAP!

preorder66_episode30_figPIG.jpg

EP30 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode30_figHULK.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode30_tpshlf_SS.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode30_robits_vf4g.jpg

LISTENER QUESTIONS RETURN! THE CHEERSIAN TRILOGY BEGINS!

preorder66_episode30_LQgirlfight.jpg

AND NOW FOR AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...

preorder66_episode30_ackbarPSA.jpg

_____

I just saw this thread and started listening to your podcast, it is great! Have you ever thought about getting on Stitcher? I listen to most of my podcasts on it now.

I just saw this thread and started listening to your podcast, it is great! Have you ever thought about getting on Stitcher? I listen to most of my podcasts on it now.

Thanks glad you are enjoying it! We have not looked into stitcher before but ill take a look and see what it takes. What other shows do you listen to?

I think Stitcher is pretty easy to use, seems like everyone I used to get off iTunes is on it. I drive for work and have started to listen to more and more podcasts, so it is nice not to have to download everything. I listen to all sorts of stuff: Armed American Radio, Flag Points, We're Alive, General Geekery, etc and now PreOrder 66!

Hey all. I totally agree, your podcast is just great! I would like to see it on stitcher as well. I use it all the time and find it easier to use.

I think Stitcher is pretty easy to use, seems like everyone I used to get off iTunes is on it. I drive for work and have started to listen to more and more podcasts, so it is nice not to have to download everything. I listen to all sorts of stuff: Armed American Radio, Flag Points, We're Alive, General Geekery, etc and now PreOrder 66!

Hey all. I totally agree, your podcast is just great! I would like to see it on stitcher as well. I use it all the time and find it easier to use.

Ok after reading up on stitcher and talking it over with Crasis we have some issues with them and unfortunately will not be putting the show up there. Thank you for the suggestions though and if you have any others please feel free to let us know.

Last edited:
For anyone who is interested i have been working on a set of custom figures. You can check out the WIP here :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10V-UnQtPI[/ame]
and
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPD9ALto_Q[/ame]

I need to start filming the next part as i just finished painting the head. I may mess with it a little more though. LMK what you guys think.

A1p-AqPCIAAuhhg.jpg:large

damn man, that Deadpool looks fantastic. You did a great job on painting the head. Even looks like you did some shading/weathering on it a bit. Looks really good man. Your collection looks really nice as well. Loving those 1/6th preds

damn man, that Deadpool looks fantastic. You did a great job on painting the head. Even looks like you did some shading/weathering on it a bit. Looks really good man. Your collection looks really nice as well. Loving those 1/6th preds

Thanks man yea i did do some highlights and shadows onto it. I may highlight it up a bit more to match the suit color better if i can mix it right. Then i gotta paint the gloves and get all his gear together. Im really happy with him so far. Then its on to uncanny deadpool :D

Thanks man yea i have LOTS o predator stuff haha. Didnt even get to see all my pred stuff in that vid.

Join the revolution

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=320r5UTCKVY[/ame]

"Howdy, y'all! I'm Ken. But folks 'round here call me ChogoKen. At CASH4GOKIN, I help make dreams come true. For me!"

preorder66_episode31_c4gokin_.jpg

EP31 IS LIVE!!!

preorder66_episode31_rev_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP31 "BROGOKIN"
i.e. GOLLLLLLLD
Recorded 09.05.2012

This just in: diecast is the new gold. The cast attempts to unravel the mystery behind figure pricing...and discovers the Soul of BROGOKIN in the process. And "throating." And Classic Rock, iminime, robits with sippy cups and saucers and "house queen" Hot Toys.

preorder66_episode31_htcatwoman_.jpg

EP31 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode31_iminime_.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode31_megaman_.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode31_rex_.jpg

LISTENER QUESTIONS: CHEERSIAN2 - IAN HARDER

ep31_cheersian2_300x300.jpg

SIPPY CUPS...OPERATION APPROVED!

preorder66_episode31_volfogg_.jpg

T16Skyhopp IS WONDERFULLLL!

preorder66_episode31_OTBEEMO_.jpg

_____