Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DO NOT OPEN!! Spoiler!!- "IT collects" Star Wars upcoming release.

this need the AH treatment! :lol

Cool Excl., but I prefer the Attakus pose/display.

Looks like the bikini is sculpted on... being a PF would have been cool if they created a real material bikini. I think that would add something new to their version.

Wow, what a surprise! I will get this one for sure.

Looks like the bikini is sculpted on... being a PF would have been cool if they created a real material bikini. I think that would add something new to their version.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like the only part that will be mixed media is the little bit of cloth.

Wow, never saw this one coming.

Don't know if I like the exclusive with Leia in that pose. I already have a 1/6 scale and lifesize crumb. I don't think I care too much for the sculpt but I'll wait to see better pics before I really judge it.

I said so in the other thread ;)

I will bet my entire collection that the bikini being sculpted on is a requirement from LFL.

dang, can't see that pic at work! guess it'll have to wait.

I will bet my entire collection that the bikini being sculpted on is a requirement from LFL.

That's a good point... also I'm sure from a production stand point its a lot easier on them. But still you could have some spots sculpted, but have metal wrapped in others.

Don't collect PF easy pass. I wonder now if there even will be a 1/6 release for spooktacullar.

Another re-peat in the PF line. This almost makes me want to sell my PF figures. She dosen't fit with any of the others. And this figure has been done by every other company. If the price is right I'll most likely get her, but where's the Emperor, Stormtroopers, Dooku? I guess I'll never understand SS choice of characters to be made. How hard is it to make the right characters?

*sigh*..............meh

This is awesome. I really like the Crumb as the exclusive too.

must be in tommorrows Movie.. cause todays is about the Creature.

pathetic.
When there are literally HUNDREDS of star wars characters we are getting rehashes of characters we already have, where is the priority here, unless SS are making about 50 more PF statues. like others have said, wheres Dooku, Lando, Its not like PF of her in that costume adds too much as most of her is flesh, only knuckle shuffle appeal!

although I can't see the pic i'm excited about a 1/4 crumb....is he attached or on his own base?

On his own base... per the picture posted.

SlaveLeiaexcl.jpg

although I can't see the pic i'm excited about a 1/4 crumb....is he attached or on his own base?

He has his own base. Sideshow must love the Crumb. He is the first and only character to be done in 1:6 1:4 and 1:1.

Hey Comfly, possible for anymore pics ?

Back