Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, nice, Monster! (Not that low numbers are important to ME, but... oh, hell, it's still way cool to get low numbers, right?!) :rotfl :rotfl

UPDATED 8/10/06!

Hey Chen, could you do me a favor and not put the red "Updated" with your posts; I use that so that everyone will know when I have updated the registry and can keep track of which previous posts I've already added. Thanks guy! :D

Let's start with SW

Luke 738/2500

Han 839/2500

Leia Exc 624/1000

Ben 89/2250

Vader 438/2500

Grievous Exc 76/1500

lcummins said:
UPDATED 8/10/06!

Hey Chen, could you do me a favor and not put the red "Updated" with your posts; I use that so that everyone will know when I have updated the registry and can keep track of which previous posts I've already added. Thanks guy! :D

Sorry Icummins.....I noticed that the Exclusive PF Leia registry is not updated. Thanks.

Opps, sorry guys... I should have posted to let you know, but I didn't think anyone would notice yet! You guys are quick! The post is too long and the forum software keeps deleting part of it, so I am going to split it into sections. Don't worry, I have all of the additions saved in a Word document, so nothing has been lost officially, but there is a lot of stuff missing in the post.

Here is what I'm thinking at the moment. One thread for Busts, props, statues, etc. and one thread just for Premium Format figures. That splits it into two almost equal parts, but I'm worried they will grow too long again too fast. Maybe a post for each section in an all new thread? That would probably be the safer thing to do. Any suggestions before I operate?

Once I am ready to split it out and create the new thread(s), I will post a final post here with a link to the new thread and get Dave to lock this one.

I think you're right that it will probably continue to grow at a very rapid rate.

Best options are probably either a separate post for each category or even a different thread for each. Another option might be a separate thread per license (Marvel, SW, UniMonsters, NewLine Horror) but that might not only be too complicated still probably wouldn't solve the growth problem either.

Finally received my second replacement 1/4 Predator Maquette Exclusive with a new number #287 (old number 95) :monkey2

Thor Archive #46
Captain America Archive #109
Dr Doom Archive #201

Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive #201

Abe Sapien 1/3 Maquette #51
Sammael 1/6 Maquette #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back