Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally am able to pull myself away from ogling my Exclusive Grievous. #119 is present and accounted for.

Wow! You guys have finally discovered this thread it seems! Two pages of additions in only six days! I will get it updated tonight or tomorrow.

I'm also thinking of splitting into two threads; PF and maquette thread and everything else thread (busts, props, etc). What do you guys think? Present thread too long to wade through? :google

lcummins said:
What do you guys think? Present thread too long to wade through? :google

no, i've always known about this thread just didnt have anything to post in here. lately ive been spending a butt load of cash trying to play catch up.

lcummins said:
I'm also thinking of splitting into two threads; PF and maquette thread and everything else thread (busts, props, etc). What do you guys think? Present thread too long to wade through? :google
Whatever makes it easiest for you since you're the one who has to do the wading to do the updates. Thanks for doing this, btw. It's cool to see what everyone has.

Batty said:
Whatever makes it easiest for you since you're the one who has to do the wading to do the updates. Thanks for doing this, btw. It's cool to see what everyone has.

thats right Batty, this thread is the easiest way to figure out who has what so i can try to keep up with the Jones'

~~just a suggestion for the thread. in the top of the listing, maybe a quicklink for each item that you click on brings you to it so you cont have to search for it. this would be really cool, but if you dont want to do it thats cool too since you are volunteering to update this thread.

PF Jason regular edition- #355
awaiting the exclusive PF demon headed Freddy so I'll post that number when it arrives.
nice idea to have this thread.cheers.

UPDATED 06/22/2006!

Thanks to everyone for posting; the numbers are starting to really come in now! Also, please remember to post whether a piece is the regular or exclusive (where there are both).

I am still awaiting confirmation of the following as to reg or ex...

melvinpelayo
Darth Vader - 1337

hairlesswookiee
PF Obi Wan # 361 and PF Vader #1013

... and ferlin, nice collection with some really low numbers!!! How the heck did you get so many low numbers? Lucky? :monkey1

lcummins said:
UPDATED 06/22/2006!

Thanks to everyone for posting; the numbers are starting to really come in now! Also, please remember to post whether a piece is the regular or exclusive (where there are both).

melvinpelayo
Darth Vader - 1337

hairlesswookiee

... and ferlin, nice collection with some really low numbers!!! How the heck did you get so many low numbers? Lucky? :monkey1

sorry, all mine are regulars.

lcummins said:
UPDATED 06/22/2006!

melvinpelayo
Darth Vader - 1337

hairlesswookiee

Sorry for the late response. That's Vader PF Exclusive.

Thanks!

AT LEAST THIS ONE I KNOW FOR SURE I'M GONNA KEEP, SO HERE YOU GO:

PF JASON EXCLUSIVE: # 96

PF demon headed Freddy exclusive #185..just arrived aswell..kickarse:emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back