Premium Format Opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have every single SSC Star Wars PF - except the Scout Trooper (w/o bike). The Scout Trooper with bike is one of my favorites. My other top 5 would be:
Yoda w/ Clone Trooper
Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda
Grievous - although the display footprint is unreasonable - I have the rear lightsabers removed so I can fit him in a Besta.
Princess Leia (white dress)

Other fantastic ones are Boba Fett, Tusken Raider and Dooku.

The Vader/Obi-wan set are a great display piece and a must if you're not going to own any other Star Wars PF. But as part of the entire collection - they don't stand out by themselves.

I have every single SSC Star Wars PF - except the Scout Trooper (w/o bike). The Scout Trooper with bike is one of my favorites. My other top 5 would be:
Yoda w/ Clone Trooper
Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda
Grievous - although the display footprint is unreasonable - I have the rear lightsabers removed so I can fit him in a Besta.
Princess Leia (white dress)

Other fantastic ones are Boba Fett, Tusken Raider and Dooku.

The Vader/Obi-wan set are a great display piece and a must if you're not going to own any other Star Wars PF. But as part of the entire collection - they don't stand out by themselves.

:thud: Can I come over and play?!?!

I've only got 5 so far...yoda/clone, obi-wan, jedi luke, clone trooper, and a newly acquired Boba Ex off ebay.

Boba definitely ranks as my #1 right now, replacing yoda/clone.
Just amazing detail on each, but I've wanted the Boba for some time now.

And Dave is right about Obi-wan by himself - it's just not the same without Vader (who is next on my hitlist).

I only have 3 Star Was PFs. They are (in order of personal favourite ranking):

1. Biker Scout with Speeder Bike (got it off eBay)
2. Clone Trooper Ex (bought direct from SSC)
3. Scout Trooper Regular Edition (bought at 25% discount from Star Wars Shop)

I hope to eventually buy a Grievous PF.

Any thoughts on the Luke Dagobah PF EX? I am considering buying it for a bargain but it's hard to get any info in the www - even there isn't a single youtube vid about it :(

Any thoughts on the Luke Dagobah PF EX? I am considering buying it for a bargain but it's hard to get any info in the www - even there isn't a single youtube vid about it :(

it is a fantastic statue with a killer base. the exclusive is one of the best ever as well.

To each his own, but I prefer the key characters in iconic moments rather then endless clones or EU stuff...

There was a time I had every SW PF that was available. The Grievous was great as was the clonetrooper w/ Yoda. I made the decision to go strictly OT and haven't looked back.

The Vader w/ Obi-Wan is simply epic, the ANH Leia continues to be underrated, Boba Fett really is as good as everyone says and Luke on Dagobah is a fantastic PF.

My most current is the Emperor on his throne, which is amazing once you have it in your hands. The best one for me so far is the trooper w/ Speederbike.

With the droids coming sooner rather than later, an ESB Fett under development and talk of a new Vader - I'm all in.

It's a great line to get into.

Someone was selling this on Rebelscum for $100 ( !!!! ) with no takers. It sold yesterday or the day b4 I think.

We have Vader Ex and love it, and also we got a wish granted by Sideshow's Mistress of The Web, and last week he showed up at our door - The Palpatine on Throne PF Exclusive. Very impressive piece.

Yoda+Clone is a wishful thought at this point.

Darth Pakiti
I see you may have the custom cape on General Grevious from one of our gracious members wifes who custom made them for us here. Looks awesome.
What i have done with mine is turn it on the opposite side so the red beautiful fabric is showing.
It looks absolutely awesome as you can see the grievous symbol when you see the statue and the imperial red fabric highlights the statue.
I saw the stock cape for the grevious statue in real life and i feel the custom made one is better looking, i wasn't a fan of the crisscross white inner cape design of it.

Grievous is technical my best PF, but Boba is my favorite cool looking statue (as he is my fav character in the SW saga)
My Darth vader Statue i would never part with :). Obi one compliments my Vader PF l

With Me no longer having any debts to pay off it frees up a good chunk of money for me to put towards my man cave. I hope to pick up Talon, Maul and Boba Fett's PF in the next little bit and maybe the Scout Trooper ex and Scout with Speeder Bike!

Darth Pakiti
I see you may have the custom cape on General Grevious from one of our gracious members wifes who custom made them for us here. Looks awesome.
What i have done with mine is turn it on the opposite side so the red beautiful fabric is showing.
It looks absolutely awesome as you can see the grievous symbol when you see the statue and the imperial red fabric highlights the statue.
I saw the stock cape for the grevious statue in real life and i feel the custom made one is better looking, i wasn't a fan of the crisscross white inner cape design of it.

:postpics:

I own some of the SW PFs
here are my collection pics (which also represent my top lists).
I love them all.
hope it helps.

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

IMG_6932.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a great collection you have there! That Darth Maul looks sooo badass. Its a wonder it hasn't sold out yet

great pics everyone.

the robo maul has not sold out because many star wars fans (me included) think it is silly. I own every star wars pf except that one.

Pfft. Darth Maul with robot legs and massive head spikes? I may not have it personally cause im to poor but for me......that spells badass

Back